|[February 10, 2014]
Research and Markets: The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk4z95/the_insurance)
has announced the addition of the "The
Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017"
report to their offering.
Albania has a small but developing insurance industry, which is
recovering from the effects of the global financial crisis in 2009 and
2010. Three life and nine non-life insurance companies were operative by
the end of 2012 in Albania. In 2012, due to the influence of mandatory
motor insurance, 83.2% of the industry's overall written premium was
generated by the non-life segment. The Albanian insurance industry
registered a slight decline during the review period (2008-2012) at a
compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.5%. However, the large
uninsured population in the country provides the industry with
forecast-period (2012-2017) growth potential.
- Provides historicl values for the Albanian insurance industry for the
report's 2008-2012 review period, and forecast figures for the 2012-2017
- Offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the
Albanian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- Covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium,
incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio,
total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- Profiles the top insurance companies in Albania, and outlines the key
regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast
industry data related to the Albanian insurance industry and each
segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth
opportunities within the Albanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Albanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Albanian insurance
industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Albanian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk4z95/the_insurance.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]