|[February 11, 2014]
Research and Markets: Analysis of the European Electric Drives Market - Fact Book 2014
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpmz4p/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the European Electric Drives Market - Fact Book 2014" report
to their offering.
European countries are experiencing unprecedented economic changes,
forcing manufacturers to optimise product cost by implementing
energy-efficient systems, which, in turn, is increasing the demand for
electric drives in various end-user segments. This research service
offers segment breakdowns for the low- and medium-voltage electric
drives with a look at revenue forecasts by region, power rating, and end
user. Analyses are provided for the unit shipment, revenue forecast, and
competitive analysis. Apart from this, the research highlights the
growing regions and countries within Europe, which in the long run will
attract investments and boost sales. The base year is 2012 and forecasts
European countries are going through unprecedented chnges on the
economic front, forcing manufacturers to optimise product cost by
implementing energy-efficient systems. This, in turn, is increasing the
demand for electric drives in various end-user segments.
Drivers for Adoption:
- In order to comply with the energy-efficiency regulations existing in
Europe, end users need to adopt electric drives to reduce costs incurred
with electrical energy usage.
- Competition from regional and Asian manufacturers is causing vendors
to reduce prices in the European electric drives market, leading to
reduced profit margins.
- Electric drive manufacturers serving the European market are
differentiating themselves by packaging their products with motors or by
increasing the functionalities of electric drives.
- There is an increasing requirement for electric drives in the heating,
ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); medical; and machinery
segments due to the increasing trend of automating processes.
- Machinery and other end-user segments were the major contributors to
the growth of micro-electric drives in 2012.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what
- What are the geographic trends, and how are they expected to grow over
the forecast period?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? What factors
will govern the key purchasing criteria of end users in the future?
- What are the threats this market is likely to encounter, and what are
the drivers for uptake?
- What was the impact of the recession on the mining machinery market?
What are the trends witnessed post-recession? What is the growth
potential for the market in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Electric Drives Market
4. Low-voltage Electric Drives Breakdown
5. Medium-voltage Electric Drives Breakdown
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpmz4p/analysis_of_the
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]