15 Firms Choose Top Echelon's Big Biller Recruitment Software in January
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) February 13, 2014
Big Biller recruitment software for applicant tracking continues to experience growth in the recruiting and staffing industry.
By offering a powerful, easy-to-use software at an affordable price, the applicant tracking system boosted its customer base again last month. In fact, a total of 15 recruiting firms made Big Biller their recruitment software of choice and became customers during the month of December, including four from the state of California and three from Texas.
NEW CUSTOMERS IN JANUARY:
Below is a complete breakdown of the 15 recruiting firms that became Big Biller customers during the month of January (including firm name and location):
• CW Partners in Dallas, Texas
• DFG Staffing, Inc. in Anaheim, California
• Diamond Healthcare Staffing Corp in North Highlands, California
• EDG, Inc. in Houston, Texas
• ICG in Beverly Hills, California
• MDLink in Phoenix, Arizona
• Mosaic Staffing, Inc. in Cornelius, North Carolina
• MTX in Tampa, Florida
• Old Silver Associates, LLC in East Falmouth, Massachusetts
• RDI Technology Partners in San Diego, California
• Restaurantrecruiters.com in Buford, Georgia
• RMI Recruiting in Delray Beach, Florida
• Scandia Partners in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Talent Legends in Dallas, Texas
• The Merito Group in MacLean, Virginia
“We’re pleased that Big Biller has continued to add new customers during the first month of 2014,” said Top Echelon President Mark Demaree. “This is a continuation from the end of last year, when we experienced an increase in the number of recruiting firms choosing to use Big Biller as their applicant tracking system. We’ve already surpassed growth milestones with Big Biller, and we expect to exceed even more throughout all of this year.”
ABOUT BIG BILLER RECRUITMENT SOFTWARE:
Big Biller is referred to in many ways . . . as recruiter software, an applicant tracking system (ATS), or applicant tracking software. Simply put, Big Biller is a powerful recruitment software package that helps recruiters manage the relationships they have with their candidates and clients, all with one purpose and focus—making more placements.
Big Biller is a product of Top Echelon, a company dedicated to helping recruiters make more placements.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/15-recruitment-firms-buy/top-recruiter-software/prweb11584374.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]