Campaign to select creatives for new online store [Bizcommunity (South Africa)]
(Bizcommunity (South Africa) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Shopstar, an e-commerce platform developed in Cape Town, and the Cape Craft & Design Institute (CCDI) is running a World Design Capital 2014 Thundafund campaign to select and provide a group of creatives with the necessary training and infrastructure to run a successful online store.
It will allow creatives to set up their own online shop with little tech know-how and at an affordable fee. Selected creatives will receive:
- A half-day needs analysis and e-commerce coaching
- Blue print branding and marketing advice
- Over the year: CCDI workshops selected according to requirements
- One year free Shopstar hosting
- Radio and PR exposure or professional photography for up to 20 products
- Ongoing CCDI/Shopstar support
To apply go to http://thundafund.shopstar.co.za before 28 February 2014. The Thundafund campaign launches on 18 March 2014.
All rights reserved.
(c) 2014 Bizcommunity.com Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]