Commissioner Elise Jones Elected DRCOG Secretary
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 20 -- Boulder County issued the following news release:
Boulder County Commissioner Elise Jones was elected secretary of the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) Board of Directors at the Board's Feb. 19 meeting. Jones has represented Boulder County on the DRCOG Board of Directors since January 2013.
The full list of 2014 officers is as follows:
* Douglas County Commissioner Jack Hilbert as chair
* Lone Tree Council Member Jackie Millet as vice chair
* Boulder County Commissioner Elise Jones as secretary
* Cherry Hills Village Mayor Doug Tisdale as treasurer
"This slate of officers is well-equipped to lead the Board this year as it collaboratively addresses a number of important issues, not the least of which is the adoption of the Metro Vision 2040 plan," said DRCOG Executive Director Jennifer Schaufele.
Additionally, the Board elected the following members to serve one-year terms on the DRCOG Administrative Committee.
* Boulder Council Member Suzanne Jones
* Centennial Mayor Cathy Noon
* Greenwood Village Mayor Ron Rakowsky
* Longmont Council Member Gabe Santos
* Northglenn Mayor Joyce Downing
The Administrative Committee, which oversees the regional council's fiscal, contractual and personnel operations, is composed of DRCOG's officers and representatives of each county and city in the region with populations exceeding 120,000. The remaining members are elected directly by the DRCOG Board.
CC 24CCPandaSan-140221-4643511 24CCPandaSan
(c) 2014 Targeted News Service
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]