Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): MarketResearchReports.com: Construction in Saudi Arabia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Construction in Saudi Arabia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" research report to their offering.
The Saudi Arabian construction industry registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.94% during the review period (2008-2012). Industry expansion was supported by the government's initiatives to transform the country from an oil-based economy to one more reliant on manufacturing and services. This resulted in significant investments in infrastructure development, which positively affected other markets in the industry. Population growth and a rise in disposable income also increased the demand for residential, commercial and institutional buildings. The industry is expected to record a forecast-period (2012-2017) CAGR of 5.54%, driven by an increase in government expenditure on infrastructure construction.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian construction industry including:
- The Saudi Arabian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Saudi Arabia
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Saudi Arabian construction industry
- Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in Saudi Arabia, and profiles of the leading operators
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Saudi Arabia.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/construction-saudi-arabia-%E2%80%93-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides:
- Historical (2008-2012) and forecast (2013-2017) valuations of the construction industry in Saudi Arabia using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Assessment of the competitive environment using Porter's Five Forces analysis
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Saudi Arabia
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Publisher's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Publisher's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Find other reports on Saudi Arabia Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/saudi-arabia
- According to the Central Department of Statistics and Information, Saudi Arabia's population increased from 28.4 million in 2011 to 29.2 million in 2012, registering an annual growth of 2.9%. This growth was significantly lower than the last five-year (2008-2012) average rate of 3.2%, as the birth rate (per 1,000) declined from 23.6 in 2007 to 21.8 in 2012. The gender distribution of the population remains skewed, with males accounting for 55% of the total population and females accounting for 45.0%. According to UN estimates, Saudi Arabia's population is expected to reach 33.5 million by 2020.
- The unemployment rate averaged at 5.37% during 2009-2012, but fell to 5.1% in 2013. The reduction has been attributed to government policies in early 2013, aimed at reducing the number of unskilled expatriates in the labor force, which initially had an adverse effect on sectors that were dependent on that form of labor. However, it has resulted in a number of individuals being able to find jobs. Publisher expects this scheme, along with the general economic performance, to bring the unemployment rate down to 4.9% by 2017.
- The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is undertaking a railway network project which will connect six GCC states in the Middle East by 2018, at an estimated investment of SAR58.1 billion (US$15.5 billion). Saudi Arabia will be part of the project, which involves the construction of 2,177km of rail line, covering the Gulf coast and extending from Oman to Kuwait, passing through the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
- The country's population growth has caused housing demand to outstrip supply. Demand for affordable housing is particularly strong, with low and middle-income households making up over 75.0% of the unmet demand. The government is making large-scale investments in developing low-income housing. Government policies, low interest rates, easy credit accessibility, demographics, and the large housing deficit will continue to support growth in low-income residential property demand in the country.
- Due to the large number of religious tourists visiting the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, hotel investments in Saudi Arabia have increased. Leading international hotel chains have Mecca as their focal point. For example, Hilton plans to open 14 new hotels with 7,000 rooms in Saudi Arabia in 2014, six of which will be developed in Mecca.
Spanning over 77 pages, 82 Tables and 36 Figures "Construction in Saudi Arabia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report provide Market Overview, Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Infrastructure Construction, Institutional Construction, Residential Construction, Company Profile: Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company, Company Profile: Mohammad Al-Mojil Group, Company Profile: El Seif Engineering Contracting Company Ltd, Company Profile: Saudi Binladin Group, Company Profile: Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Company, Market Data Analysis, Appendix. The Report Cover 5 Companies - Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company, Mohammad Al-Mojil Group, El Seif Engineering Contracting Company Ltd, Saudi Binladin Group, Abdullah AM Al-Khodari Sons Company.
Find All Industry And Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports
Our Blog : http://www.MarketResearchReports.com/blog
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]