Mobile Voice Tariff Tracker; 93 Countries Prices Researched and Analysed
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzftqj/mobile_voice) has announced the addition of the Mobile Voice Tariff Tracker; 93 Countries Prices Researched and Analysed subscription to their offering.
Pricing is used as one of the key differentiators by mobile operators across the industry. To keep up-to-date with the increased complexity of packages offered is a challenge. The author has researched and collated prices for post and prepaid price plans from 148 operators across Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Presented in local currency and Euros provides an invaluable tool and enables speedy comparative analysis across price plans and operators.
In this continuously updated service based on a survey of European mobile network providers, the database will illustrate how operator marketing strategies create plans to retain loyalty, entice new customers and increase usage and value.
Key highlights of the database include:
- 148 operators (continuously expanding)
- 93 countries (continuously expanding)
- Tariff price plans for consumer and business post and prepaid, presented in tabular format, in local currency and Euros, allowing for easy comparison - A range of data points are included
- Relevant notes are provided for each pricing plan
- All tables are updated quarterly, changes made are marked in red.
- Executive Summary provided covering changes made.
- Enquiry service provided by the Mobile Tariff Specialist with 18-years of experience in telecoms pricing
- 4 Updates per annum
- Summary report with each update
- FREE Enquiry Service
Who should subscribe to this service:
- Government agencies with a need to compare mobile prices across countries - Telecommunication operators active in the mobile and fixed markets - Telecommunication Managers in Enterprise organisations needing to keep track of availability of pricing plans and latest development of mobile prices - Software and equipment vendors
- Investors, Venture Capital companies and financial institutions
Excel template used throughout is:
Rental per month
Minimum charge per month
Minutes on-net only
Usage per minute
Call set-up charge peak
Call set-up charge off-peak
Call set-up charge - weekend
to fixed peak
to fixed off-peak
to fixed weekend
SMS on-net peak
SMS on-net off-peak
SMS on-net weekend
SMS off-net peak
SMS off-net off-peak
SMS off-net weekend
PLUS NOTES: relevant notes for each tariff.
- Bite Bite
- BPL Mobile
- Dtac 3 Orange
- Maxis Telecom
- Mobily Saudi Telecom
- Plus Optimus
- Tele.ring. Base
- Telenor Orange
- Vox Go
- Yoigi Telia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzftqj/mobile_voice
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=jzftqj)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]