The Global Silicon Photonics Market: Report Segments the Market by Products, Applications & Geography - Report Includes Forecasts to 2020 and Company Profiles
(Marketwire Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) DUBLIN, IRELAND -- (Marketwired) -- 03/04/14 --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdvlxv/silicon_photonics) has announced the addition of the "Silicon Photonics Market by Products, Applications & Geography - Analysis & Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Silicon photonics technology is gaining ground as a low cost alternative technology that can address speed and bulk data transfer challenges faced by microelectronics. The silicon Photonics market is in its infancy and is expected to be fully commercialized in all application sectors by 2016.
This research study on the silicon photonics market focuses on various product segments such as Silicon Photonic Waveguides, Optical modulators, Optical Interconnects, Wavelength division multiplexer filters, Silicon LED's and Silicon Photo-detectors. While Wavelength division multiplexer filters and Optical modulators are relatively mature product segments, Silicon LED's and Optical modulators are expected to grow at higher CAGRs during the forecast period.
The report analyzes the entire market on the basis of all the major application segments such as Telecommunications, Data Communication, Sensing, Metrology, Consumer Electronics & Displays, Healthcare and High Performance Computing. The report analyzes the entire market on the basis of all the major geographical segments such as North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle-East, Asia, and Oceania. North America and Europe are currently the largest markets, but in the Asian region it is expected to exhibit a high growth in the next seven years.
The report also draws the competitive landscape of the silicon photonics technology by analyzing the major players and the strategies adopted by them for growth in the market. Apart from the market segmentation data, the report also includes qualitative analysis of various market dynamics such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues, and winning imperatives. It also analyzes the overall market through various models; such as the Porter's five forces model. The report includes profiles of major market players in the global silicon Photonics market with their respective market share analysis.
Scope of the Report
- Total Markets: Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets, Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Market Penetration of Silicon Photonics.
- Market by Products: Silicon Photonic Waveguide, Optical modulators, Optical Interconnects, Wavelength division multiplexer filters, silicon LED's and Silicon Photo-detectors.
- Market by Application Sector: Applications Telecommunications, Data Communication, Sensing, Metrology, Consumer Electronics and Displays, Health Care and High Performance Computing.
- Market by Geography: North America (sub-segmentation by the U.S. and others), Europe (sub-segmentation by U.K., Germany, France and others), Asia-Pacific (sub-segmentation by China, Japan, South Korea, India and others), and Rest of the Word (sub-segmentation of Latin America, the Middle East and others).
- Competitive Landscape: Market share analysis separately for product manufacturers.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies existing in the Silicon Photonics value chain.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Cover Story
4. Market Overview
5. Silicon Photonics Market By Product
6. Silicon Photonics Market By Applications
7. Silicon Photonics Market By Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- 3S Photonics
- Caliopa Nv (Huawei Co., Ltd.)
- Das Photonics
- Finisar Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics, K.K.
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Ibm Corp.
- Infinera Inc.
- Innolume Gmbh
- Intel Corporation
- Luxtera, Inc
- Mellanox Technologies
- Oclaro Inc.
- Optocap Ltd.,
- Oracle Corporation
- Phoenix Software
- St Microelectronics
Clients of Research and Markets in the area of Computing and Technology, and Silicon Photonics include:
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corp.
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- The Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- Teraxion Inc
- Infinera Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdvlxv/silicon_photonics.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-415-1241
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Source: Research and Markets
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]