Simple solutions to managing health information [Bizcommunity (South Africa)]
(Bizcommunity (South Africa) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Health information management (HIM) is the information hub of a healthcare organisation, whether the organisation is a small regional hospital or a multisite integrated delivery network, as patient-focused documents and content flow in and out of the department to almost every other patient-focused and administrative area of the facility.
Inefficient HIM processes are time consuming, delay coding turnaround and obstruct patient care. Lexmark Health solutions enable employees to optimise HIM processes by capturing, organising and managing the patient documentation required to deliver care, complete the revenue cycle and fulfil release of information requests.
To complement a facility's electronic medical record (EMR), the company's solutions integrate seamlessly with health information, clinical and business systems. Users have single-click access to patient documentation within the electronic medical record. Advanced process and content management features help with the efficient management of processes, benefiting clinicians, staff and patients alike.
As a result, healthcare organisations can:
- Simplify chart deficiency tracking with advanced document management features
- Use bar-coding technology to speed medical records scanning and make scanned charts immediately available across the facility
- Enhance remote coding with anytime, anywhere document retrieval
- Streamline release of information requests by enabling staff to easily process requests and collect chart components
- Support patient privacy and RAC compliance with comprehensive document tracking and security features
For more information, go to www.lexmark.co.za.
All rights reserved.
(c) 2014 Bizcommunity.com Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]