Research and Markets Adds Report: Strategic Analysis of the Impact of Big Data on the European and North American Automotive Industry [Travel & Leisure Close - Up]
(Travel & Leisure Close - Up Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Research and Markets announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Impact of Big Data on the European and North American Automotive Industry" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
The aim of this market research study is to present and analyse the impact of Big Data in the automotive industry. Big Data is not a new phenomenon in the automotive industry.
The key reason for the increased industry focus on Big Data is the increasing presence of connectivity, with the short- and mid- terms promising high-speed/high-bandwidth connectivity in automobiles.
This market research study identifies strategies and market opportunities for the automotive industry in Europe and North America. This research is supported by case studies and strategic conclusions and recommendations. It also provides links to supplementary research studies.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- What are the possible business Big Data can generate across the auto industry?
- Why is Big Data important for the automotive world and where it can help in terms of features and services?
- What are the current opportunities within the automotive industry using Big Data and related, successful case studies?
- What are the annual explicit savings that can be achieved per vehicle using Big Data?
- What is the current level of involvement of key global OEMs and what are the available opportunities based on the data volume?
Key Topics Covered:
Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
An Overview of Big Data BasicsNorth America and Europe
Big Data for the Automotive Industry
Automotive Big Data Market Analysis
Key Opportunities in the Auto World Using Big Data and Related Case Studies
Additional Big Data Success Case Studies
Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
The Hot Topics Covered and Upcoming
List of Studies Past, In-progress, and Planned for 2014
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]