Bonus Credit on Mobile Recharges to Costa Rica, Bolivia and Honduras on MobileRecharge.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 21, 2014
For everyone interested in saving money on their international mobile recharges, MobileRecharge.com announces daily and monthly promotions. The on-going bonuses that apply on MobileRecharge.com in March are on top ups to Kolbi Costa Rica, Tigo Honduras and Tigo Bolivia.
The website gives anyone holding a free account the possibility to send bonus credit when making a top up. It's a gift for new customers and a rewarding program for loyal ones.
Promotions can be checked on the "Promotions" page on MobileRecharge.com. Here is a list for on-going offers in March:
• 200% free mobile credit for recharges of Kolbi mobiles in Costa Rica
• 200% Bonus for recharges to Tigo Honduras mobiles
• 10% Bonus for credit sent to Tigo Bolivia 200% Bonus applies to Tigo Honduras and Kolbi Costa Rica during weekends on MobileRecharge.com. In other words, all March recharges sent to Kolbi mobiles in Costa Rica on Sundays receive a 200% additional mobile credit, while the same bonus applies to recharges to Tigo Honduras on Saturdays and Sundays in March. The minimum recharge to receive the bonus for Kolbi Costa Rica is $5 and the bonus is available for 3 days, while for Tigo Honduras the minimum recharge is $10 and the bonus is available for 30 days. More details about March promotions for Kolbi and Tigo can be found on MobileRecharge.com. On top ups to Tigo mobiles in Bolivia, MobileRecharge.com offers 10% extra credit, anytime in March. It applies for any recharge amount of minimum $5. The ending date of this offer for mobile recharges to Tigo Bolivia is March 31 the latest (23:59 Bolivia time). The bonus that amounts to 10% of the recharged value, applies to all top ups sent to Tigo Bolivia mobiles with MobileRecharge.com. Details about what the bonus credit consists of, SMS, data or calling minutes, are available in the Terms & Conditions associated with each promotion. The mobile recharge process takes less than 1 minute, and it is very simple. First, one is required to log into their account on MobileRecharge.com. Those who do not have an account can open it in few minutes without paying anything for it ever. Then once logged in, one can start ordering the recharge by filling in the online form. The page comprises a simple online order form. After filling in the details of the recharge and double checking them, one is guided to the checkout to proceed to payment. Online payment is easy and secure with MobileRecharge.com. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. The payment security system is known as very strong. On a review website, customers point out different aspects of MobileRecharge.com.
One of the customers Simone describes the service as "Excellent" while recommending it "to everyone who's tired of complicated procedures required to send credit abroad." And Southerngrll44, a user on ResellerRatings.com stresses the idea: "Easy way to refill minutes on overseas phone with very little hassle." Mjka, another customer, says that MobileRecharge.com "is very well organized and easy to navigate." Darnley refers to it as fast: "The Transaction is Fast and Accurate !" While Shamshi points to its advantage when traveling and the immediate recharge: "It's very helpful if you're travelling outside your home country; it's work very instantly." Another customer qualifies it as a top service: "Awesomest site ever... used it several times... got the recharge within 5 mins every single time." Durandaysy points out the immediate reception of the recharge as well, no matter the distance: "Is the best website i found to put money to my mom's cell phones in Dom.Rep. And she gets the minutes right away." Extras on MobileRecharge.com range from loyal support to usability:
• Orders can be placed from a PC or wherever you are, comfortably and easily, even on the go; the sole condition is to have Internet access.
• Friendly website design, easy browsing
• Order status, invoices and other records displayed in the online account
• Transparent transaction, no hidden fees
• Mobile credit ordered is received by the cellphone in real time
• Promotions are also advertised by email for those having subscribed to the Newsletter.
• Great customer support. Customers can independently use a comprehensive Help Center or a search box with FAQs. - Also, the 24/7 Customer Service is easily reachable by chat or email in both English and Spanish.
• MobileRecharge.com Community
• For constant news feed: the MobileRecharge.com blog (http://blog.mobilerecharge.com/) and the Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/MobileRecharge.Fan)
MobileRecharge.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in 2013 by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind MobileRecharge.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from mobile recharge: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11683463.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]