GetResponse Releases Whitepaper on Automating Customer Loyalty Programs
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) April 04, 2014
GetResponse, the leading email marketing provider, recently released a succession of new enhancements designed to give businesses of any size a competitive edge. In a new whitepaper, key members of the GetResponse team explain the principles behind successful customer loyalty programs and outline techniques that can be implemented using email marketing.
The whitepaper cites revealing statistics from Inc. Magazine: it costs a business 5-10 times more to acquire a new customer than to sell to an existing one -- and on average a current customer spends 67% more than a new one.
"If you can build a loyal customer base, the long-term success of your business is practically guaranteed," said GetResponse founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. "And email marketing is the ideal platform for delivering relevant content to build loyalty, and targeted offers to generate sales and profits."
About the Customer Loyalty Whitepaper
The whitepaper's starting point is the Loyalty Loop (McKinsey Model). New customers progress through 6 stages: awareness, consideration, preference, action, loyalty, and advocacy. It's a mistake to treat all customers alike. An effective loyalty program provides offers and content to match each stage.
For example, a customer who has reached the loyalty stage needs less persuasion than one in the consideration phase. And a customer in the awareness phase will be more reluctant to provide a testimonial than one in the advocacy stage. The whitepaper includes a success guide with actionable steps, including:
• Developing a loyalty strategy that's right for the business
• Segmenting the customer database by Loyalty Loop stage
• Developing content and offers for each stage
• Implementing tactics to guide new customers through the loop
• Launching the loyalty program
• Measuring success and tweaking for better performance From a business perspective, a loyalty program is meant to maximize customer lifetime value (CLV). The goals are for customers to spend more and stick with the business longer -- goals that build short-term profits and a strong, lasting business. The whitepaper includes examples of marketing pieces from high-profile businesses with effective loyalty programs, specific tactics for each stage of the loyalty loop, and tips on using online tools to automate processes and simplify management. "At GetResponse, we instinctively based our marketing model on the Loyalty Loop, ever since our startup back in 1998," said Simon Grabowski. "We advocate this approach for all businesses and believe the whitepaper will get them off to a great start." Click this link for free download of the whitepaper: How to Build a Profitable Customer Loyalty Program. About GetResponse Email Marketing
Recent GetResponse enhancements are designed to make profitable loyalty programs easy to set up and manage:
• Email Creator includes free templates and a drag 'n' drop design interface for creating attractive newsletters in minutes.
• Autoresponders 2.0 can automate anything from a welcome email to complex cycles that react to subscriber behavior.
• Advanced Segmentation can automatically sort subscribers into loop stages using if-then logical expressions.
• Responsive Email Design makes emails look great on any device, from desktop to mobile tablets and smartphones.
• Social Media Integrations make it easy to attract new contacts using Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
• Landing Page Creator facilitates the design and hosting of high-converting squeeze pages and sales pages.
• A/B Testing enables automatic testing of up to 10 designs to identify the most profitable campaign tactics.
About the Company
GetResponse, flagship product of Implix, serves more than 300,000 active users from 183 countries, and delivers 10 billion permission-based emails per year with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. In 2013, the ABA honored GetResponse with a total of 7 Stevie Awards, and Inc. magazine ranked GetResponse as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. with a three-year growth rate of 169%. Clients include: GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Vemma, Carrefour, Men'sHealth Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms. For more information, visit http://www.getresponse.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11731815.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]