|[April 04, 2014]
Research and Markets: 2014 Strategies for the US Hospital Hemostasis Diagnostic Testing Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz4l68/2014_strategies)
has announced the addition of the "2014
Strategies for the US Hospital Hemostasis Diagnostic Testing Market"
report to their offering.
This new report contains 411 pages, 28 tables, and presents a
comprehensive analysis of the US hospital hemostasis diagnostic testing
Major issues pertaining to the US hospital coagulation laoratory
practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and
technological trends with significant market impact during the next five
- Volume and sales forecasts for 40 coagulation procedures performed in
US hospitals, including typical coagulation daily work loads.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature
comparison of leading analyzers.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of coagulation technologies and their potential market
- Major opportunities for new coagulation instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their
sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics,
technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements
and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for instrument
and reagent suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz4l68/2014_strategies
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]