BigHand's Software Evolves with the Release of BigHand 4.5 - the Newest Version of its Core Enterprise Software
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
Today, BigHand, the leading provider of digital dictation workflow solutions, announces the release of its latest product, BigHand 4.5, enhancing the capabilities of its core enterprise software.
The newly released solution is set to evolve their customer's business processes as it has been specifically developed to help boost productivity and efficiency for users through usability improvements.
Tom Spelling, Products Manager at BigHand comments: "We're always looking to evolve and adapt our technology to suit the needs of our users. The enhancements within this release are designed to streamline processes, give more visibility of workloads and improve overall usability to help professionals get more done – crucially saving time, resources and money. Our technology is developed in line with the fast-moving needs and expectations of businesses and our customers in both the public and private sectors and ultimately save costs on core processes. We're confident that these improvements will go even further in minimizing onerous administrative processes that users don't have the time or resources for."
BigHand 4.5 promises to enhance speech recognition accuracy, expand mobile working options, and improve the visibility and manageability of workloads through the inclusion of the following features:
• Enhanced Audio Codec resulting in greatly improved audio on playback, improved speech recognition accuracy and further optimizations for Citrix and Terminal Services.
• Audio Calibration Wizard enabling users to calibrate their dictation microphone in order to achieve optimum audio levels when recording and playing back dictations.
• BigHand Go for iPad which is the first digital dictation application designed specifically for iPad, enables users to record dictations and send for transcription while on the go.
• Smart Router is an application that allows dictations to be routed automatically to different areas of an organization based on certain criteria – for example shorter dictations can be automatically sent for transcription or sent to speech recognition.
• Work Overview is a new feature providing a summary of Pending, In Progress and Complete dictations. Users can quickly identify the total number of dictations at each stage, so that the planning and allocating of work can be done more efficiently.
• Profiling & Workflow – Additional columns within the work in progress window allow users to customize data – enabling users to quickly find and prioritize work.
BigHand 4.5 has been in Beta with a number of BigHand clients including Law firm Leigh Day. James Harrison, Head of IT at Leigh Day said: "The BigHand Team and Software never cease to amaze and 4.5 is no exception. The changes to the interface in 4.5 really help authors/transcribers; and the improved speech quality delivered by the new codec is also a step change. The legal market is changing and becoming even more competitive. To stay ahead, we are always looking for efficiency improvements and performance gains in order to increase productivity - BigHand 4.5 makes this happen".
For more information on how BigHand 4.5 can help evolve your business please contact the BigHand team.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11761664.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]