New Convention and Visitors' Bureau Director Named
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) SANTA FE, N.M., April 18 -- The city of Santa Fe issued the following news:
Randy Randall, longtime professional in the tourism industry will be the Executive Director of the Santa Fe Convention and Visitor's Bureau beginning Monday, April 21, 2014.
"This is a great opportunity and I'm honored to be able to take the knowledge I've gained over the years in tourism and use it for the benefit of this community," said Randy Randall.
Mr. Randall's experience includes:
* 10 years as General Manager of the Eldorado Hotel;
* Served on the Board of Directors of the American Hotel and Lodging Association and chaired the New Mexico Lodging Association;
* Worked on the Civic Center Advisory Committee that did the feasibility study for the Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
"Randy has deep roots in the business over a 45-year career. He has the confidence of the community, and I know he'll plug right in with our partners in the industry," said Brian Snyder, City Manager.
The Executive Director of the Santa Fe Convention and Visitor's Bureau oversees the sales and marketing of Santa Fe, operation of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center and the Arts Commission.
"Our City Manager has made a great choice in hiring someone who knows Santa Fe, has a proven track record, and can help shine the spotlight on this community as a world class destination," said Mayor Javier M. Gonzales.
Community references for Mr. Randall include:
* Ben Tutt, General Manager for the La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa;
* Norbert Relecker, General Manager for Eldorado Hotel & Spa; and
* Paul Margetson, General Manager for Hotel Santa Fe & Spa.
(c) 2014 Targeted News Service
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]