SUBSCRIBE TO TMCnet
TMCnet - World's Largest Communications and Technology Community

TMCNet:  SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Announces the Investigation of FedFirst Financial Corp. over the Proposed Sale of the Company to CB Financial Services, Inc.

[April 21, 2014]

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Announces the Investigation of FedFirst Financial Corp. over the Proposed Sale of the Company to CB Financial Services, Inc.

STEVENSON, Md. --(Business Wire)--

The securities litigation law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of FedFirst Financial Corp. ("FedFirst" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: FFCO) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of FedFirst relating to the proposed buyout of the Company by CB Financial Services, Inc. ("CB").

Under the terms of the transaction announced, FedFirst shareholders will receive $23.00 in cash or shares of CB common stock based on a fixed exchange ratio of only 1.1590 shares of CB stock for each share of FedFirst stock they own. The announced transaction subjects FedFirst shareholders to proration to ensure at losing that 65% of the outstanding shares of FedFirst common stock are exchanged for shares of CB common stock and the remaining 35% are exchanged for cash.


The firm's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the Company's board of directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value before agreeing to enter into and recommend this transaction, and whether CB is underpaying for FedFirst shares.

If you currently own common stock of FedFirst and would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, without cost or obligation to you, click here: http://www.browerpiven.com/currentinvestigations.html.

You may also request more information by contacting Brower Piven either by email at hoffman@browerpiven.com or by telephone at (410) 415-6616. Attorneys at Brower Piven together have more than a century of experience litigating securities and other class action cases.


[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]

OTHER NEWS PROVIDERS







Technology Marketing Corporation

800 Connecticut Ave, 1st Floor East, Norwalk, CT 06854 USA
Ph: 800-243-6002, 203-852-6800
Fx: 203-866-3326

General comments: tmc@tmcnet.com.
Comments about this site: webmaster@tmcnet.com.

STAY CURRENT YOUR WAY

© 2014 Technology Marketing Corporation. All rights reserved.