HDMI and DisplayPort enabled Equipment Market 2014-2018 Global Report Available at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 26, 2014
Vendors have designed and developed HDPlay transceivers, which combine both HDMI and DisplayPort functionality in a single IC. This reduces the size and space that an individual HDMI or DisplayPort requires. HDPlay has another major benefit because it can be connected to a wide range of multimedia devices.
Browse the Report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/global-hdmi-and-displayport-enabled-equipment-market-2014-2018.html.
A high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) is audio/video interface equipment that transfers audio/video data from an HDMI-equipped device to an interfaced external monitor. DVD players, Blu-ray players, digital cameras, and smartphones are some of the devices equipped with an HDMI port. Through this port, an HDMI cable transfers audio/video data so it can be viewed as enlarged high-definition content on an external large screen. A DisplayPort is a digital interface that transfers data from a video source to a display device such as a computer monitor. DisplayPort technology is a new technology and it has not yet completely penetrated all electronic devices. HDMI and DisplayPort-enabled equipment is used in multimedia devices to obtain high-definition ultra-clear pictures.
Analysts forecast the Global HDMI-enabled Equipment market will grow at a CAGR of 8.77 percent and that the Global DisplayPort-enabled Equipment market will grow at CAGR of 14.87 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, one of the growth drivers is the growing demand for HDMI equipment in plasma and LCD TVs. The rapid technological advancements and increasing user preference for high-definition products have led to the growing adoption of HDMI in plasma and LCD TVs.
The Global HDMI- and DisplayPort-enabled Equipment market can be categorized by key customer into three segments: Consumer Electronics Manufacturers, PC/Laptop Manufacturers, and Communication Device Manufacturers.
Global HDMI and DisplayPort-enabled Equipment Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global HDMI and DisplayPort-enabled Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase Report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16652.
• APAC Key Vendors
• NXP Semiconductors NV
• Silicon Image Inc.
• STMicroelectronics NV
• TranSwitch Corp. Key Market Driver
• Increasing Demand for HDMI in Plasma/Liquid Crystal Display(LCD) TVs. Key Market Challenge
• High Cost of Production Key Market Trend
• Integration of HDMI and DisplayPort Features. Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the high production cost involved in the development of both types of equipment, which are highly complicated and need more investment in R&D, testing, and final product development. Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Explore other new reports on Consumer Electronics Market, Semiconductor & Electronics Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hdmi-and-displayport/enabled-equipment-market/prweb11796413.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]