MediPoint: Sports Medicine - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts 2014-2020
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc9xjl/medipoint_sports) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Sports Medicine - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports medicine market has been estimated in this report and covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The report provides unmet needs, future adoption and compound annual growth rates (CAGR). Our analysis shows that while the orthopedics implant market is mature, sports medicine is an area with the potential for significant international growth.
The EU market is still the second largest market in sports medicine. The overwhelming market leaders across all the EU countries are Smith & Nephew and Arthrex. Germany remains the leader, with the greatest market size, as the country is often a pioneer in orthopedics and has a strong local manufacturing base. The market in Germany is held by the major players profiled in this report. Additionally, B. Braun Melsungen is a company that holds significant market share France, Germany, and Italy.
Clinical Trials to Watch
- Can Shoulder Arthroscopy Work (CSAW) Study
- Arthroscopy in the Treatment of Degenerative Medial Meniscus Tear - Knee Arthroscopy Cohort Southern Denmark
- Hip Arthroscopy Versus Conservative Management of Femoroacetabular Impingement - Femoroacetabular Impingement Randomized Controlled Trial - Multicenter ACL Revision Study (MARS)
- Arthroscopic Versus Open Stabilization for Traumatic Shoulder Instability - Microfracture in the Knee Study
- Single- Versus Double-Row Suture Anchor Repair in Medium to Large Rotator Cuff Tears - Early Surgery Versus Conservative Therapy for Meniscal Injuries in Older Patients (ESCAPE) - Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair of Full Thickness Tears With and Without Arthroscopic Acromioplasty - Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair With Platelet-Rich Plasma - Tibial Tunnel Widening in ACL Reconstruction-Comparing Two Bioscrews
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Clinical Outcomes
4 Industry Overview
5 Unmet Needs
6 Market Opportunity Analysis
7 Market Drivers, Barriers and Substitutes
8 Competitive Assessment
9 Pipeline Assessment
10 Clinical Trials to Watch
11 Current and Future Players
12 Market Outlook
Smith & Nephew
Wright Medical Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc9xjl/medipoint_sports
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Medical Devices (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=61&campaign_id=lc9xjl)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]