Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrtbkj/internet_of) has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook" report to their offering.
The world is moving beyond standalone devices into a new era where everything is connected. The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to uniquely identifiable objects (things) and their virtual representations in an Internet-like structure. Stated differently, the concept involves the notion that there are many things (assets, objects, etc.) in the world that may be addressed/labeled/cataloged for various purposes. The Internet is associated with and mapped to the real world by attaching object tags with URLs as meta-objects to tangible objects or locations.
In addition to the wireless technologies that make connecting different things possible, there are wide number of technologies that gain benefit from the IoT or support it. Since the technology of IoT will have an unlimited number of devices there will many of technologies evolved whether to deploy, manage or even identify things.
This research addresses the business drivers, technologies and future outlook for the Internet of Things (IoT) with an emphasis on business opportunities, industry sectors, and leading applications. The report includes analysis of leading sectors to adopt IoT: Connected Homes, Connected Vehicles, and Industrial Internet. The report also includes analysis of key issues and success factors for the long-term success of IoT.
- Semiconductor companies
- Embedded systems companies
- Application developers and aggregators
- Managed service and middleware companies
- Wireless network operators and service providers
- Data management and predictive analysis companies
- Sensor, presence, location, and detection solution providers - Internet identity management, privacy, and security companies - M2M, Internet of Things (IoT), and general telecommunications companies - Wireless infrastructure (cellular, WiMAX, WiFi, RFID/NFC, and Beacon) providers
- Identify business drivers for IoT
- Identify leading IoT applications
- Understand IoT supporting technologies
- Identify key issues for the long term success of IoT
- Understand the dynamics of IoT in leading industry verticals - Obtain reports on IoT leaders: Intel, Oracle, Cisco, and Qualcomm
Key Topics Covered:
2 Underlying Technologies Supporting IoT
3 IoT in Industry Verticals
4 IoT and Connected Homes
5 IoT and Connected Cars
6 IoT and the Industrial Internet
7 Key Evolutionary Trends Driving IoT
8 Key Issues to the Long-term Success of IoT
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrtbkj/internet_of
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Internet and E-Commerce (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=7&campaign_id=hrtbkj)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]