|[May 08, 2014]
Research and Markets: IT Service Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Market is forecasted to reach $138.9 billion
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q72jvs/market)
has announced the addition of the "Market
Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Service" report to their
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our
ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Services market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services
market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine
service lines, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and
two size bands.
Synopsis (News - Alert)
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Service lines such as Infrastructure services and Application Services
- Mjor regions covering North America, Central and Latin America,
Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy,
Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing,
Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue
opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018,
spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical
markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 37,296 data points across various technology segments,
verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators,
end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and
- The global IT Service market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%
from 2014 to 2018.
- The Insurance industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in IT
Service spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2014
- Application Development which currently constitutes the largest
proportion (18%) of the overall IT Service market is forecasted to reach
$138.9 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on IT Service is forecasted to reach $483
billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q72jvs/market
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]