Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): MarketResearchReports.Com: Data Centre Market in Poland 2014 - Market analysis and Development Forecasts for 2014-2017, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Data centre market in Poland 2014: Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2017" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
This publication provides interested professionals with an inside look at the operation of 15 Polish data processing centres, using information gathered during a recent audit. In addition to supplying profiles of the most influential companies, the report chronicles recent investments and describes planned service and equipment upgrades and facility renovations.
Readers will learn about the service requirements of data centre clients and explore the effects of potential fluctuations in energy costs with regard to client size, regulatory environment and macroeconomic conditions upon business processes in a variety of scenarios. Also included: short and medium range forecasts for data centre development in the Polish market.
Gain a deeper understanding of poland's data center market
This report supplies useful data and analysis concerning key market issues. It includes:
- Descriptions of the size (gross and net area) and technical capabilities of leading data centre facilities operating in Poland
- Space utilisation updates - percentage of vacant as opposed to utilised space observed at leading centres
- Energy cost forecasts with regard to large industrial clients 2014-2017
- Profiles of key market players - service providers at work in today's market
- History of Poland's data centre market in terms of value and services offered, along with current updates and predictions for further growth and expansion
- Descriptions of leading colocation service providers and their respective shares of the market.
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZG4
Did you know that:
- Warsaw accounts for more than a half of space offered by commercial data centre in Poland.
- Development of new data centre facilities in Poland is driven by EU subsidies.
- Investment in large data processing centre can be worth PLN 100m.
- Currently there are no Tier IV data centres in Poland.
- ATM is the leader of the Polish data centre market.
- Data centre market in Poland is growing at a double-digit rate.
Extract from this report:
- Warsaw still dominates the map of supply of colocation services in Poland. The trend has been confirmed by the analysis of 25 locations of leading facilities. Some suppliers claim that geographical location of the facility is not so important at the moment. Nevertheless, for most clients location of resources in a server centre in a city where they do not have their headquarters or local branch based is still not a common practice. A main argument supporting the choice of a server centre in another city usually involves a safety aspect and desire to have a backup centre or server resources in alternative locations. On the other hand, such locations are often established owing to the opportunity of EU co-funding which is now far less possible in areas with the highest concentration of business.
- A business model for a commercial data processing centre is directly linked with a type of facility and range of services. In commercial server centres, services offered by specialist suppliers focus on server hosting and colocation which are also provided by telecom operators as value added services. In turn, IT integrators concentrate on supplying high-margin managed services and data cloud processing, while colocation and hosting represent a logical way to complement the portfolio of services.
- As far as price trends for services offered in data processing centres are concerned, we can observe a downward trend which is getting stronger for some suppliers. Although the majority of surveyed operators emphasise that in general the current price level did not change significantly in the past 2-3 years, some of them express opinions that minimum prices for colocation offered in a Tier II facility have dropped by even 40% over the past three years in Poland.
Take an inside look at Poland's leading data centres and the market's future:
Benefit from on-site research, analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2017.
The growing data processing industry in Poland has made it necessary for many operators of data centres to expand and adjust to increases in the type and volume of services required by clients. In order to find out more about the current market and expectations for growth in this vital industry, the experts at PMR explored this market in the most reliable and efficient way possible - in person.
They conducted on site observations, complete with tours, and interviewed key personnel of the country's largest and most active centres. After gathering and reviewing a wealth of information on topics such as size, utilisation of space and capacity for processing all types of data, they compiled Data centre market in Poland 2014, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2017.
This competition-focused report examines the issues pertinent to companies providing data centre services as well as to the customer-companies that engage their services. It derives insight from first-hand accounts of the size, in gross and net area, data storage capacity and processing capabilities of each centre, and explores the future of energy costs related to industrial clients in the years to come.
The report provides a brief account of the market's historical growth, along with information on the expansion of hybrid objects. It provides value data and growth statistics in support of recent assertions that the data centre market in Poland now occupies the top spot in the overall ICT sector, and offers substantial prospects for double-digit expansion.
Energy prices are a central issue of concern for most of participants in this market. This document offers innovative simulations of price evolution, complete with consideration of factors such as macroeconomics and changes to various regulatory requirements.
Readers will learn about the size, amount of unused space, technical capabilities of specific data processing centres, and examine informative profiles of the top providers of collocation services across the country. They will learn which services are most often requested, the current prices of those services and how those prices are expected to change in the future. They will benefit from comparison between the centres investigated for purposes of this report - in places such as Warsaw, Katowice, Krakow, Lodz and Poznan.
Data centre market in Poland 2014, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2017 is an informational asset to businesses currently operating in the Polish data centre industry and a must-read document for those considering market entry. It is also exceptionally useful to businesses that provide ICT, network and telecoms products and services for use in the data processing industry. Professionals engaged at large companies in Poland that require data centre and outsourcing services will be especially interested in reading about current options and future conditions that will impact decision making in the future.
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZG4
Find all Computing and Electronics Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
Find Other Reports on Poland Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/poland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787+1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858+91-80-26860858
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]