LlamaElSalvador.com Unfolds 10% Bonus on Voice Credit Orders to Celebrate Mother's Day
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 10, 2014
LlamaElSalvador.com launched a new promotion to celebrate Mother's Day. Between May 8-10, anyone placing a Voice Credit order of minimum $20 USD with coupon code MD10BO gets 10% Bonus. The campaign addresses all those living far away from family and friends, who are willing to make calls easily and save money at the same time.
The coupon MD10BO is limited to one use per customer. The promotion was created for those who are interested in saving money on international calls. The coupon brings 10% Bonus to any customer who uses it when placing a Voice Credit order of minimum $20 between May 8-10 on LlamaElSalvador.com.
The campaign for Mother's Day offers the 10% Voice Credit bonus to encourage long-distance communication with women in our lives. It's also an encouragement to remember that they guided us through childhood and youth. The motto of the campaign is simple and strong: "¡Tu mama vale cada minuto!" It works as an encouragement and a food for thought as well.
To get the bonus, customers have to meet 3 conditions:
• open an account on LlamaElSalvador.com, without paying anything
• order a minimum of $20 Voice Credit
• use coupon code MD10BO during the ordering process The coupon can only be used once per customer. It brings free extra Voice Credit for international calls and SMS. With LlamaElSalvador.com, one can call in 3 different ways:
• from Web Call desktop app, available in the online account (calls from PC to phone)
• from KeepCalling app for Android & iOS, ready to download from Google Play or App Store without paying anything
• through local or toll free access numbers from any phone, no matter the network, and no Internet access needed LlamaElSalvador.com also offers:
• Low rates on international calls and SMS
• Thank You points for loyal customers, convertible into Voice Credit for international calls and SMS. Points are received on each purchase on the website and each time a customer's friend places an order with LlamaElSalvador.com using his/her referral code
• Free features for easier use, available in one's account: PINless Dialing, Speed Dial, Auto Recharge
• 24/7 Support by phone or email
• Frequent promotions via the Newsletter
• Payment accepted in multiple currencies
• 100% transaction security
• Virtual Numbers in different countries
• International mobile recharges
• $2 minimum order for regular Voice Credit orders
LlamaElSalvador.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA, and listed by Inc Magazine as no.16 in the fastest growing companies in the telecom industry in 2013. KeepCalling, the company behind LlamaElSalvador.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from Voice Credit: Virtual Number, Mobile Recharge and monthly plans through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses monthly, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11837081.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]