IT Market in Canada 2014 - 2018 a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 21, 2014
Canada lags behind the US and other advanced markets in cloud computing. More SMBs are adopting cloud-based technologies compared to large companies, especially in the Government sector and Healthcare and BFSI industries because of the minimal IT personnel and infrastructure requirement. However, even though SMBs understand the long-term benefits of cloud computing, only a few have adopted it because of the high costs associated with shifting to cloud-based technology such as moving data to the cloud, network bandwidth costs, multiple vendor application integration costs, and software testing costs. Some benefits of cloud computing include increased flexibility of IT processes, economies of scale, accessibility to data anytime and anywhere, and low IT infrastructure spending.
According to the report, many factors drive the growth of the IT market in Canada. One such driver is the increased government initiatives to support the IT market in the country. For instance, in Ottawa, most major government offices have adopted cloud computing solutions. Institutions in other parts of Canada are expected to follow suit.
The IT Market in Canada can be segmented into three divisions: Hardware. Software and IT Services. The report also covers the IT spending across key end-user segments. The report also discusses the IT spending by the key regions in Canada.
IT Market of Canada 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Canada; it also covers the IT market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Further, the report states that though the IT market in Canada is growing, the brain drain taking place could negatively affect the IT industry. Many Canadians have left and are leaving the country in search of better jobs with higher pay. The shortage of skilled IT workers in Canada is expected to increase by 2016. The brain drain has resulted in just 1 in 10 IT companies in Canada meeting the demand in areas of cloud computing, mobile, analytics, and social media.
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=287525.
Key Market Driver
• Increased Government IT Initiatives. Key Market Challenge
• Shortage of Talents and Skills. Key Market Trend
• Increased Popularity of Cloud Computing. The recognizes the following companies as the key players in IT Market in Canada: Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp. , 3M, abas Software AG, Agfai-Gevaert Group, Autodesk Inc., Bell Aliant Inc., Broadcom Corp., Camouflage Software Inc., CARIS, CGI Group Inc., Dell Inc., EMC Corp., Ericsson, General Electric , Greyfirst Corp., Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., Imaginet Resources Corp., InfoMagnetics Technologies Corp., Intel Corp., ISM Canada, McAfee Inc., MediSolution Inc., OpenText Corp., Oracle Corp., Paradigm Consulting Group Inc., SAP AG, Seiko Epson Corp., Sierra Systems Group Inc., Sybase Inc., Teledyne DALSA Inc., Vecima Networks Inc., Xerox Corp. Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Overview of the IT Market in Canada
Exhibit 3: IT Market in Canada 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 4: Segmentation of IT Market in Canada by Category 2013
Exhibit 5: Category Segmentation of IT Market in Canada 2013 and 2018
Exhibit 6: IT Hardware Market in Canada 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: IT Software Market in Canada 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: IT Services Market in Canada 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: IT Market in Canada by Region Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 10: IT Market in Canada by End-user Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 11: IT Market in Canada by End-user Segmentation 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 12: IT Market in Canada by Vendor Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Cisco Systems Inc.
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Microsoft Corp.
Explore other new reports by Infiniti Research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/infiniti-research-limited/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/it-market-in-canada-2014/to-2018-research-report/prweb11962053.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]