Growth of Australia Knee Reconstruction Market Forecasts to 2020 Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 29, 2014
"Australia Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Australia Knee Reconstruction market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories Primary Knee Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Replacement.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Knee Reconstruction market wherever available.
Key players in Australia Arthroscopy Market:
• Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
• Stryker Corporation
• DePuy Companies
• Biomet, Inc.
• Smith & Nephew Plc Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274990 . The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible. The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers. Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases). Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis. Scope
• Market size for Knee Reconstruction market categories Primary Knee Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Replacement.
• Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
• 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
• Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Australia Knee Reconstruction market. Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274990-australia-knee-reconstruction-market-outlook-to-2020.html. Reasons to buy
• Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
• Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
• What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 Knee Reconstruction Market Segmentation
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia
3.1 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Revenue ($m), 2005-2012
3.2 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Revenue ($m), 2012-2020
3.2.1 Primary Knee Replacement Market, Australia, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2005-2012
3.2.2 Primary Knee Replacement Market, Australia, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2012-2020
3.3 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Volume (Units), 2005-2012
3.4 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Volume (Units), 2012-2020
3.4.1 Primary Knee Replacement Market, Australia, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2005-2012
3.4.2 Primary Knee Replacement Market, Australia, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2012-2020
3.5 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Average Price ($), 2005-2020
3.6 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012
3.7 Knee Reconstruction Market, Australia, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012
4 Overview of Key Companies in Australia Knee Reconstruction Market
4.1 Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
4.2 DePuy Companies
4.3 Stryker Corporation
4.4 Smith & Nephew Plc
4.5 Biomet, Inc.
5 Knee Reconstruction Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
6.1 Equity Offerings
6.1.1 PLD Completes Rights Offering Of Shares For US$0.1 Million
6.1.2 PLD Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$0.6 Million
6.1.3 Advanced Surgical Completes Rights Offering of Shares For US$0.25 Million
7 Appendix 36
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Expert Panels
7.3 GlobalData Consulting
7.4 Contact Us
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2020-australia-knee/reconstruction-market/prweb11980947.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]