Data Center Rack and Infrastructure Management Market 2014-2018 Global Forecasts and Analysis in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
The Global Data Center Rack market has been witnessing increasing demand for taller rack systems. The international standard for rack systems is shifting to taller systems as they facilitate utilization of data center floor space and also provide better cooling for data center components. Enterprises are also acquiring more space for additional cabling and attachment of other computing peripherals. The standard for data center racks is changing from 42U to 48U or 51U racks, reflecting the tendency of enterprises to add more computing equipment into their existing computing floor space.
Analysts forecast the Global Data Center Rack market will grow at a CAGR of 13.76 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, in addition to the increasing number of data centers, increased content digitalization and the need for additional computing and storage infrastructure have led to the establishment of new data centers the world over. Data centers are equipped with computing equipment and supporting peripherals that are mounted on racks; the increased use of computer equipment leads to high demand for data center rack solutions.
Key Market Driver
• Increasing Deployment of Data Center Facilities Key Market Challenge
• Increasing Virtualization and Server Consolidation Key Market Trend
• Increasing Use of Taller Racks The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in Global Data Center Rack Market: Dell Inc., Eaton Corp., Emerson Network Power, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Co., IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., Rittal Corp., Schneider Electric SA Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=290236. Further, the report states that the increasing virtualization and server consolidation process is one of the major challenges. The growing adoption of virtualized computing equipment and services is reducing the demand for server hardware and solutions, which directly affects the demand for rack solutions. Rapid advancements in technology and implementation of advancements in enterprise computing solutions are leading to increasing adoption of software-defined computing equipment and services. With increasing adoption of software-defined computing solutions, it is becoming easy to efficiently integrate equipment management with DCIM solutions. Each device has its own management console that can monitor performance levels and also provide the required management tools. Although procurement of software-defined equipment involves huge capital investment, there is an impressive adoption pattern being witnessed as it has some advantages such as lower cost of management and better maintenance. Analysts forecast the Global Data Center Infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of 16.52 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, one of the major drivers is the rapid adoption of virtualization technology, which has a significant impact on the performance of the data center facility. With virtualized computing equipment being adopted as a part of the data center facilities, there is an increase in the equipment's workload-handling capacity, which is driving increasing adoption of DCIM solutions. Key Market Driver
• Rapid Adoption of Virtualization Technology. Key Market Challenge
• Cross Vendor Integration of Data Center Equipment.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=290224.
The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market: CA Technologies, Emerson Network Power, iTracs Corp., Nlyte Software Ltd., Raritan Inc., Schneider Electric SA, BMC Software Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., EMC Corp., Hewlett Packard Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Modius Inc., Power Assure Inc., Rittal Corp., Sentilla Corp., Vigilent Corp., VMware Inc.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the increasing complexity in integrating computing equipment and solutions from multiple vendors. With each vendor providing its own unique platform solutions, there is a need to establish a common platform on which they all can be efficiently integrated.
Explore other new reports by Infiniti Research @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/infiniti-research-limited/ and reports on Data Center Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/data-center-rack-and/infrastructure-management/prweb11988745.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]