eMazzanti Technologies Offers Microsoft Office 365 Trial and Expert Cloud Migration Services to Area Businesses
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Hoboken, New Jersey (PRWEB) July 08, 2014
eMazzanti Technologies, IT support and computer consultant in the New York City Metro area, is now offering businesses a Microsoft Office 365 free trial. The popular cloud-based service from Microsoft delivers secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Microsoft Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and documents.
eMazzanti's expert Office 365 for business migration services also make it easy for organizations to get up and running on the cloud quickly and smoothly. Pre-migration assessments and remote or on-site migration training and support are among the services offered.
"Office 365 fosters productivity and growth with powerful business tools, accessible from anywhere, at an affordable price," says Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies. "With the explosion of mobile computing and devices, Office 365 is the smart and secure way to go."
Find out more about Office 365 small business pricing and how to download Microsoft 365 free at: http://www.cloudtechnology365.com.
Microsoft Office 365 Benefits
With Office 365, businesses work securely and communicate real-time from almost anywhere on almost any device. Combined with Microsoft Office, users unlock the full potential of Office 365 as a solution for productivity, collaboration, communication, and no-stress IT.
"Every business with mobile workers, or those just looking to simplify their IT should try Office 365," stated Mazzanti. "It makes perfect business sense to profit from this simple and powerful cloud solution."
With Office 365, businesses reduce IT costs while accessing the industry's most-used productivity and collaboration tools as a cloud-based service. They create, share and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files and use Microsoft Office touch-friendly Web Apps on any device to simultaneously work on documents with co-workers and clients.
Email and Calendar
Users access up-to-date email on their desktop or mobile device from anywhere they have an Internet connection. Workers may share their Outlook calendars and availability to easily schedule meetings.
• Fast and easy set-up
• Works on Windows 8 devices as well as any smartphone or tablet
• No ads, secure email
• Enterprise-class malware protection and spam filtering Trusted Security for Business The security of cloud-based solutions is the number one concern of businesses moving to the cloud. Office 365 offers strong security features and policies that put customers in control.
• Designed for enterprises
• Does not offer advertising
• Identifies data storage locations
• Works with Information Rights Management Office 365 vs. Google Apps Office 365 offers benefits users don't enjoy with Google Apps, including:
• Microsoft security & reliability
• Familiar user experience
• World-class productivity tools
• IT control and efficiency "Unlike Google, Microsoft does not engage in email scanning or behavioral targeting with its business solutions," related Mazzanti. "Considering today's privacy and security concerns, Office 365 is the best cloud solution." Microsoft Office 365 Migration Services eMazzanti offers fast and secure Migration to Office 365 with minimal impact on internal users and customers. Pre-migration assessments determine specific transition requirements and ensure coexistence with existing systems to maintain high levels of business productivity. Office 365 Enterprise Plans facilitate company-wide migration coordination. Migration services help subscribers easily migrate all contacts, calendars and e-mails to Office 365 Exchange Online, enter all credentials and activate all accounts within the organization. Organizations stay in control of their messaging and collaboration environment, even with a hybrid of both Office 365 and on-premises technologies. Migration Services:
• Pre-migration Assessments
• Office 365 Enterprise Migration
• Office 365 Midsize Business Migration
• Office 365 Small Business Migration
For more information and a Microsoft Office 365 free trial visit: http://www.cloudtechnology365.com
Other related resource information:
eMazzanti Offers Starbucks eGift to NJ and NYC Area Businesses
4 Major Reasons to Connect to the Cloud Now
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies' team of trained, certified IT security experts provide 24×7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets as well as regional, national and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft's 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, Microsoft Northeast Region Partner of the Year; a five-time recipient of WatchGuard's Partner of the Year and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row. Download the article: How to Select an IT Provider here. More than 400 companies trust their IT support needs to eMazzanti Technologies. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti, Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11994228.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]