Australia Dental Implants Market Report
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h6p42/australia_dental) has announced the addition of the "Australia Dental Implants Market Report" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the dental implants in Australia through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Titanium Dental Implants
- Zirconium Dental Implants
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
- Recent Events and Developments
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories - Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape - Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments - Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers - Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance - Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Scope of the Report
4 Australia Market for Dental Implants (2006-2019)
4.1 Dental Implants, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019 4.2 Dental Implants, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019 4.3 Dental Implants, Average Price ($), 2006-2019
4.4 Dental Implants, Company Shares (%), 2013
5 Recent Events and Developments
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Contact us
- Astra Tech AB
- BIOMET 3i, Inc.
- DENTSPLY International Inc.
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG
- Straumann Holding AG
- Sybron Dental Specialties Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h6p42/australia_dental
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=12&campaign_id=9h6p42)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]