Non-Hosted Workspace Market 2014 - 2018 Global Research Report at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 12, 2014
Companies are witnessing a change in working culture. The constant changing business scenario necessitates companies to develop a mobile workforce to stay competitive. This increases the demand for flexible IT services, which can be met by workspace solutions. Changes in work locations, time zone barriers, and the need to access official and confidential data via personal devices has also resulted in an increased demand for workspace services. Hence, companies are expected to increasingly adopt workspace solutions for the efficient management of devices.
According to the report, over the last few years, the Global Workspace (Non-hosted) market has been experiencing impressive growth, with many companies and end-users adopting workspace solutions to meet their computing requirements. An increased need for efficient computing solutions has led to the evolution of these solutions. Virtualization is one of the major drivers in the market. Virtualized computing infrastructure helps reduce application and service delivery costs because computing applications are hosted centrally at the server-end and services are provided to end-user systems on demand.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Workspace (Non-hosted) market for the period 2014-2018. It considers revenue generated from the issue of licenses and services of non-hosted workspace solutions from the following four deployment models:
• Centralized Virtual Desktop
• Distributed Virtual Desktop
• Application Virtualization
• Virtual User Session The Global Workspace (Non-hosted) Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Workspace (Non-hosted) market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Purchase Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19212. The recognizes the following companies as the key players in Global Workspace (Non-hosted) Market: Citrix Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., VMware Inc., Dell Inc., MokaFive Inc., NComputing Inc., Red Hat Inc., Unidesk Corp. Key Market Driver
• Increasing Adoption of Virtualization Key Market Challenge
• Lower Reliability of Virtualized Infrastructure Key Market Trend
• Changing Workforce Environment
Further, the report states that the low reliability of virtualized infrastructure is one such major market challenge. Security concerns related to confidential corporate data have delayed organizations from adopting workspace solutions.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.1.1 Centralized Virtual Desktop
06.1.2 Distributed Virtual Desktop
06.1.3 Application Virtualization
06.1.4 Virtual User Sessions
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Technology
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
16.1 Competitive Scenario
16.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
16.2 Major Vendors
16.3 Other Prominent Vendors
16.3.1 Dell Inc.
16.3.2 NComputing Inc.
16.3.3 MokaFive Inc.
16.3.4 Red Hat Inc.
16.3.5 Unidesk Corp.
17. Key Vendor Analysis
17.1 Citrix Systems Inc.
17.1.1 Business Overview
17.1.2 Business Segmentation
17.1.3 Key Information
17.1.4 SWOT Analysis
17.2 Microsoft Corp.
17.2.1 Business Overview
17.2.2 Business Segmentation
17.2.3 Key Information
17.2.4 Swot Analysis
17.3 Oracle Corp.
17.3.1 Business Overview
17.3.2 Business Segmentation
17.3.3 Key Information
17.3.4 SWOT Analysis
17.4 VMware Inc.
17.4.1 Business Overview
17.4.2 Business Segmentation
17.4.3 Key Information
17.4.4 SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Centralized Virtual Desktop Technology
Exhibit 3: Distributed Virtual Desktop Technology
Exhibit 4: Application Virtualization Technology
Exhibit 5: Virtual User Sessions Technology
Exhibit 6: Global Workspace (Non-hosted) Market Size (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Workspace (Non-hosted) Market by Technology 2013-2018
Exhibit 8: Global Workspace (Non-hosted) Market by Geography 2013
Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Citrix Systems Inc.
Exhibit 10: Revenue Segmentation of Citrix Systems Inc.
Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Microsoft Corp.
Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Oracle Corp.
Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of VMware Inc.
Explore other new reports on Information Technology Market, Software and Services Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/workspace-non-hosted/market-2014-2018/prweb12011728.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]