New Market Research Report: Weight Management in Slovakia [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Fri Jul 11 2014] Healthy living was an important trend in 2013. Many consumers modified their diet and ate less fatty and unhealthy meals. However, many consumers (mostly males) could not withstand with such a diet for long, so they used weight loss supplements or OTC obesity products to manage their weight. Manufacturer-led promotions of brands on TV and online as well as in magazines also contributed to sales growth as consumer awareness of such products increased. Therefore, weight management benefited from increasing popularity to post current value sales growth of 6% in 2013. Competitive Landscape
GlaxoSmithKline Slovakia leads weight management with a 19% retail value share in 2013, thanks to the strong promotion of its Alli brand on television. Alli is promoted as a way to lose weight rapidly. Walmark is ranked a close second with an 18% share of retail value sales. The company focuses on weight loss supplements through the Chromdiet and Clarinol brands. Walmark suffered a loss in retail value share terms in 2013, allowing GlaxoSmithKline Slovakia to overtake it, mainly thanks to highly advertised Alli brand.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/847306_weight_management_in_slovakia.aspx?afid=301Industry Prospects
Weight management is likely to be affected by the strengthening trend of eating healthy food over the forecast period. TV programmes promoting healthy cooking will be aired and followed by consumers. The growing popularity of healthy lifestyles and exercise will also hamper sales. Therefore, weight management is set to post a slower CAGR at constant 2013 prices, compared with the review period performance. Nonetheless, due to strong promotion and new product development, a 2% CAGR at constant 2013 prices is projected for the forecast period. Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Slimming Products industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Slimming Products industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Slimming Products in Slovakia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Slimming Products in Slovakia?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North America Weight Loss/Obesity Management Market - [Meal Replacements, Slimming Centers, Nutrition & Psychological Consultancy, Treadmill, Ellipticals, Strength Training, Gastric Bypass, Intragastric Balloon System, StomaphyX] - Forecasts to 2017
- Weight Loss/Obesity Management Market - Global Forecasts To 2017
- Weight Management in India
- Weight Management in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Weight Management in Ireland
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]