ICT Investment Trends in the Nordics - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through to the End of 2015
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) July 17, 2014
This report presents the findings from a survey of 220 Nordic enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Nordic enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
Full Report With TOC at http://www.researchmoz.us/ict-investment-trends-in-the-nordics-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2015-report.html
• Kable's survey of 220 Nordic enterprises highlights that X% of respondents anticipate an increase in their ICT budgets in 2014, which is an increase of X% compared to 2013.
• According to Kable's survey, Nordic enterprises are planning to invest X% of their external ICT budgets in software in 2014, which is more than the allocation in 2013 (X%).
• Nordic enterprises are allocating the highest proportion of their hardware budgets to client computing (X%) followed by investments in mainframes (X%). Synopsis This report presents the findings from a survey of 220 Nordic enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Nordic enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in the Nordics to purchase technology. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Nordics. All latest market research report at http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
• Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
• Learn how IT money is being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
• Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Nordic enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
• Identify Nordic enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, mobility, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing.
• Learn about the drivers that are influencing Nordic enterprises' investments in each technology category.
• Establish how Nordic enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
• Gain insight into how Nordic enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
• Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
• Provides insight into Nordic enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
• Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Nordic enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
• Understand the factors that are influencing Nordic enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider. All Countrywise Report at http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html. Reasons To Buy
• This report will help readers to understand how the Nordic enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
• Gain a view as to how ICT money is being allocated in your target audience.
• The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting.)
• The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Nordic enterprises.
• The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing).
• Understand the factors that are influencing Nordic enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
• Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Nordic enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12026007.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]