Sudan Fixed Telecommunications Analysis 2014: Low Penetration Rates Get a Boost from Broadband Internet and VoIP Services
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxbmdw/sudan_fixed) has announced the addition of the "Sudan Fixed Telecommunications: Low Penetration Rates Get a Boost from Broadband Internet and VoIP Services" report to their offering.
'Sudan Fixed Telecommunications: Low Penetration Rates Get a Boost from Broadband Internet and VoIP Services,' a new Country Intelligence Report, offers a precise, incisive profile of Sudan's fixed telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Sudanese market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Total fixed telecommunications services revenue in Sudan, including voice and Internet services, amounted to $101m in 2013, and projects it will grow to $163m in 2018.
- In 2013, Canar is expected to lead the fixed market with estimated revenue of $71m, 70% of market revenue. We project that Sudatel will produce revenue of $26m, a market share of more than 25%.
- Broadband services will display tremendous growth during the forecast period, generating $80m in 2018 as opposed to an estimated $32m in 2013. This increase will be propelled by the adoption of high-speed access lines, such as WiMAX and FTTH.
- WiMAX will be the leading broadband technology over the next five years, accounting for 56% of total broadband Internet accounts in Sudan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Sudan in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile and service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxbmdw/sudan_fixed
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=jxbmdw)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]