"Home Insecticides in Spain" now available at Fast Market Research [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Wed Jul 23 2014] Home insecticides was not particularly dynamic in 2013 as manufacturers did not pay much attention to the development of this category, which is characterised by seasonal sales (concentrated during the warm season). This resulted in a lack of product innovations, new packaging or formulations. Competitive Landscape
Johnson Wax remained the leader in home insecticides in 2013 with a 25% value share, due to the popularity of its Raid and Polil brands. The high penetration of its Bloom and Cucal brands allowed Spotless Iberia to maintain second place with a 20% value share in 2013. The Spanish player, Zelnova, was in third place with a 9% value share. Industry Prospects
Home insecticides is likely to post lower growth rates over the forecast period in retail volume terms than the rates posted over the review period. The main reason behind this trend will be the increasing awareness among consumers of the potentially dangerous effects of home insecticides on human health and the environment.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/852631_home_insecticides_in_spain.aspx?afid=301Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions. The Insecticides in Spain market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Insecticides in Spain?
* What are the major brands in Spain?
* Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Spain?
* What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market? Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Slovakia
- Home Insecticides in Denmark
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]