New Market Report: Tobacco Packaging in Argentina [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Wed Jul 23 2014] From mid-2012 all cigarette packages have had to show an image placed on both sides as well as text with a health warning about the risks of smoking. These changes were part of the smoking ban that took effect in June 2011, but, due to the high levels of stock of packaging of tobacco companies, the changes were only formalised a year later. Both images and the text are supplied by the Ministry of Health. The photos and health warnings began appearing from June 2012 in less traditional brands like Rodeo or 357. From July top brands like Viceroy or Jockey Club also carried them and, from August, they were incorporated into almost all the brands in the Philip Morris portfolio.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/852772_tobacco_packaging_in_argentina.aspx?afid=301Industry Prospects
In the forecast period tobacco packaging will register growth of 3% (1% CAGR) in unit terms and will reach 7.6 billion units in 2016. It is important to note that despite government attempts to curb the consumption of tobacco, growth is still expected over the forecast period. This is primarily due to the fact that the increases in the estimated prices of these products will be below the general inflation rate. Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tobacco Packaging industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tobacco Packaging industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions. The Tobacco Packaging in Argentina market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the total unit volume of tobacco packaging in Argentina?
* What are the major tobacco pack types in Argentina?
* How is legislation impacting on cigarette pack size in Argentina?
* How is consumer shift between soft and hard packs affecting the pack mix?
* What are the most dynamic pack types within tobacco? Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]