"Oral Care in Slovenia" Published [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Fri Jul 25 2014] With the on-going economic crisis in Slovenia and increasing consumer price sensitivity, value for money became very important and many players increased promotional activities in terms of discounts and special offers, such as packages of three products offered for the price of two. Building stronger connections with consumers also became very important and manufacturers increased their activities on social media sites or by launching various mobile applications to assist with oral care. Furthermore, to address the growing demand for natural products in Slovenia, new brands with natural ingredients emerged, such as Green People, a 100% natural toothpaste. Sales, however, remained negligible. Competitive Landscape
Oral care in Slovenia was controlled by foreign multinationals. At the top, as the clear leader, GlaxoSmithKline held a 50% value share in 2013 mainly due to its well-recognised and trusted brands, Aquafresh, Paradontax and Sensodyne. It was followed by Unilever with a 13%, which witnessed the share of its Signal brand decrease. A similar decrease was observed for Colgate-Palmolive, which at 11% was only slightly in front of fourth-placed Lomas.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/852508_oral_care_in_slovenia.aspx?afid=301Industry Prospects
As the adverse economic situation in Slovenia is expected to improve only gradually, consumer purchasing power will likely remain at low levels, hampering any recovery for oral care. In this environment, companies are expected to focus more on their price strategies, discounts, special offers, organising prize games and, in general, will try to establish stronger connections with consumers, including on social media, which represents a relatively inexpensive channel for marketing activities. Consumer segmentation is expected to become stronger with products with improved formulas that address particular oral problems is anticipated to be the main activity of the majority of manufacturers. Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oral Care industry in Slovenia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in Slovenia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions. The Oral Care in Slovenia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Egypt to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Portugal to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hungary to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Thailand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Denmark to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]