Infection Prevention and Control Market 2018: (HAIs) Healthcare-associated Infections Upsurge Drives the Growth Forecasts a New Research Report at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 02, 2014
One of the emerging trends in the Global Infection Prevention and Control Market is the increase in contract sterilization services. Stringent government policies are encouraging medical device and pharmaceutical product manufacturers to adopt contract sterilization services from third-party service providers for cost management.
According to the "Global Infection Prevention and Control Market 2014-2018" report, one of the major drivers of the market is the increase in the incidence of Healthcare-associated Infections (HAIs). The prevalence rates are expected to increase in proportion to the increasing patient admittance in hospitals. Hence, the use of sterilization and disinfection methods increases to inhibit the spread of infections.
Infection prevention and control is the most important and significant step in the development and maintenance of products in the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Food industries. Sterilization and disinfection protect different products and materials from decaying or being spoiled by microbes. Sterilization and disinfection can be performed by using various products and types of equipment. The market is experiencing growth through the increased adoption of contract sterilization and in-house sterilization procedures by hospitals and various industries.
• APAC Key Market Driver
• Upsurge in the Incidence of HAIs Key Market Challenge
• Stringent Regulatory Requirements Key Market Trend
• Contract Sterilization Services Purchase Single User License of the Report for US $3000 at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19827. The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Global Infection Prevention and Control Market: Belimed AG, Ethicon Inc., Getinge AB and STERIS Corp. Other Prominent Vendors in this market are: ABC Compounding, Abiotec UV Technology, Advanced UV, Ahlstrom, Air Oasis, Alfa Laval, Allerair Industries, American Air & Water, American Ultraviolet, Amrep, Ansell, Aquionics, Atlantic Ultraviolet, Atlantium Technology, Australian Ultra Violet Services,B. Braun Melsungen, Baxter International, Becton ,ickinson and Company, Bemis, Bio-cide International, BioTech Medics, Bio-UV, Calgon Carbon, Cardinal Health, CareFusion, CCP Industries, Clean Water Systems, Clorox Co., Colgate-,Palmolive, Coloplast, Contec, CR Bard, Culligan International, Daley International, Danaher, Dieau Edafim, Du Pont, Dust Free, Ecolab, Emperor Aquatics, Engineered Treatment Systems, Eta Plus Electronic, Eureka Forbes, First Light Technologies, GE Lighting, Germitec, GOJO Industries, Greenway Water Technologies, Henkel, Heraeus Noblelight, Hydro-Photon, Light , Progress, Light Sources, LIT Co., Lumalier, Medline Industries, Melrose Chemical, Meridian Design, Metrex Research, Mölnlycke Health Care, Nature Flow Systems, NUVA Pharmaceuticals, Procter & Gamble, Professional Disposables International, Purdue Pharma, PURE Bioscience, Reckitt Benckiser, Sciessent, Sealed Air, Sporicidin International, Stepan, Sterilex, Veridien, Virox Technologies, Xttrium Laboratories. Further, the report states that stringent regulatory compliances is one of the major challenges in the market. These guidelines mean delays in approval or rejection processes of products, which causes additional costs burden to the manufacturers. Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
07.1.1 Sterilization Equipment
07.1.2 Contract Sterilization Services
07.2.1 Disinfection Equipment
07.2.3 Endoscope Reprocessing Products
08. Global Sterilization Market
08.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
08.2 Global Sterilization Equipment Market
08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
08.3 Global Contract Sterilization Services Market
08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
09. Global Disinfection Market
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Key Leading Countries
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
20. Key Vendor Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits Other Reports on Pharmaceutical Market:
Global Parkinson's Disease Market 2014-2018: Key Vendors Analyzed
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• GlaxoSmithKline plc
• Novartis AG
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Global Retinal Vein Occlusion Market 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Global Retinal Vein Occlusion market will grow at a CAGR of 16.04 percent over the period 2013-2018. Global Nicotine Gum Market 2014-2018: Key Vendors Analyzed
• Johnson and Johnson
• Reynolds American Global Nicotine Patch Market 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Global Nicotine Patch market will grow at a CAGR of 18.05 percent over the period 2013-2018. Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market 2014-2018: Key Vendors Analyzed
• AbbVie Inc.
• Amgen Inc.
• Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Pfizer Inc.
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/infection-prevention-and/control-market-2014-2018/prweb12065564.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]