BPO Market and Capital Markets BPO 2014 - 2018 Global Analysis at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 09, 2014
Cloud technology is revolutionizing the mode of outsourcing business processes. With its usage, BPO clients can have instant access to applications on demand and eliminate the need to invest in IT infrastructure. Though many BPO clients are still hesitant regarding its usage because of concerns of data security, return of investment, high initial investment, high cost of upgrades, maintenance, and acquiring a new project, several clients are increasingly adopting this technology in view of its disruptive levels of productivity improvement and business enablement. Some of the advantages associated with adopting a cloud-based BPO service are cost reduction, reliability, scalability, and agility.
According to the "Global BPO Market 2014-2018" report, cost-effectiveness of outsourcing certain capital and labor intensive operations is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. These firms are increasingly outsourcing their back office functions that require more infrastructure, capital investment, and human resources. Outsourcing these functions enable the firms to improve efficiency of operations and cut costs though labor arbitrage.
The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Global BPO Market : Accenture Plc, Capgemini S.A., Genpact Ltd., IBM Corp., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., 3i Infotech Ltd., Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd., Aegis Ltd., Aon plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Convergys Corp., EXLService Holdings Inc., Firstsource Solutions Ltd.,HCLTechnologies Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Co., Hinduja Global Solutions, Infosys Ltd., Intelenet Global Services, NCO Financial Systems Inc., Wipro Ltd. , WNS (Holdings) Ltd., Xerox Corp.
Purchase report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=21146.
Key Market Driver
• Cost Effective Operations. Key Market Challenge
• Attrition. Key Market Trend
• Cloud-based BPO. The emergence of new outsourcing locations is one of the major trends in the market. Many capital market firms are starting to near-shore their operations with an increase in costs of labor in typical offshore locations such as India. Emerging favorable near-shore locations include Brazil, Eastern Europe, and South Africa. According to the "Global Capital Markets BPO Market 2014-2018" report, one of the major factors driving the growth in this market is the cost-effectiveness of outsourcing certain operations of capital markets. These firms are increasingly outsourcing their back-office functions that require stable infrastructure, capital investment, and human resources to improve the efficiency of their operations and cut costs through labor arbitrage. The recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Global Capital Markets BPO Market: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., eClerx Services Ltd., Syntel Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. Other prominent vendors in the market are: Accenture plc, Aegis Ltd., Cap Gemini SA, EXL Service Holdings Inc., Genpact Corp. Communications, HCL Technologies Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Co., iGate Global Solutions Ltd., Infosys Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Mphasis Ltd. and WNS (Holdings) Ltd. Purchase report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=21225. Key Market Driver
• Cost-effective Operations Key Market Challenge
• Data Security Key Market Trend
• New Outsourcing Locations Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Other New Reports on Information Technology
Global CPDM Market 2014-2018: Eight segments analyzed Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Aerospace and Defense, Petrochemical, Utility, Other Process Industries, and Others. These are the major end-users of collaborative product definition management software solutions.
Global Retail Industry IT Spending Market 2014-2018: According to the report the growth of the Global Retail Industry IT Spending market is driven by several factors. The increased demand for improved customer interaction is one of the major drivers.
Retail Colocation Market in the US 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Retail Colocation market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 17.44 percent over the period 2013-2018. key players in the Retail Colocation Market in the US: AT&T Inc., CenturyLink Inc., Equinix Inc., SunGard Availability Services and Verizon Communications Inc.
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/global-bpo-market-capital/markets-bpo-2014-2018/prweb12082306.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]