|[August 15, 2014]
Research and Markets: China Wound Care Market 2013-2021 Featuring 3M Healthcare, Coloplast & Shaoxing Zhengde
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g3plj/china_wound_care)
has announced the addition of the "China
Wound Care Market" report to their offering.
The Chinese wound care market is in the growth stage. Growing ageing
population and rise in the incidence of lifestyle diseases, coupled with
the increase in risk of chronic wounds and in affordability of better
quality of wound care products provide the impetus for the Chinese wound
care market. Universal coverage of public health insurance schemes and
increased reimbursement rate for wound care products would further
Based on the findings of primary and secondary researches, this research
service analyses market dynmics, revenue forecasts, market share, and
competitive structure in the Chinese wound care market. The base year is
2013, and forecasts have been provided until 2021.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
What is the business environment of the Chinese wound care market?
What are the key market drivers and restraints in the Chinese wound
What is the growth prospect for traditional wound care segment and
advanced wound care segment in China?
Who are the key market participants? What are the positioning
strategies of the key market participants?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Mega Trends - Total Wound Care Market
4. Demographics and Infrastructure - Total Wound Care Market
5. Distribution Structure, Procurement Process and Funding - Total Wound
6. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Wound Care Market
7. Forecasts and Trends - Total Wound Care Market
8. Product Profiling
9. Traditional Wound Care Segment
10. Advanced Wound Dressing Segment
11. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Segment
12. Market Attractiveness and Product Mapping
13. Competitive Playbook
14. The Last Word
3M (News - Alert) Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g3plj/china_wound_care
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]