Global Esters Market: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Albany, New York (PRWEB) August 17, 2014
Esters are chemical compounds containing carbonyl group adjacent to ether linkage. These are usually synthesized from organic or inorganic acids by dehydration with alcohol. Naturally occurring esters include fats, oils and triglycerides. Major types of esters include fatty acid esters of glycerol, nitrate esters, polyesters and others depending on alkyl or aromatic group it contains. The applications of esters include lubricants, cosmetics, plastics, resins, explosives, bio-fuel, surfactants and synthesis of various industrial chemicals.
Growing demand for esters from cosmetics, lubricants, paper and personal care industry is expected to drive the market growth. Fatty esters are used in cosmetics products as a replacement of petroleum products. These are derived from vegetable oils and other renewable raw materials, hence human health hazards of fatty esters are claimed to be null. Demand for fatty acid based cosmetic products in Asia Pacific is expected to fuel the market growth. Asia Pacific is the largest producer of vegetable oil and other naturally derived oils such as palm oil, soya oil and sunflower oil.
Browse Esters Market Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/esters-market.html
Further, demand for esters from lubricant industry is expected to fuel the market growth. Increasing penetration of automobiles in developing markets is expected to set positive outlook for the lubricants industry. Esters based lubricants offer superior performance as compared to two other major types, polyalphalefins and polyalkylene glycol. Additionally, demand for ester derivatives such as polyesters is expected to drive the market growth. There are numerous types of polyesters available in the market with diverse applications. The applications of polyesters include computers, industrial fabrics, textiles, home furnishing, electrical insulation, packaging and others. Polyesters do not absorb moisture that helps in resisting different stains and chemicals.
However, high cost of esters based lubricant is expected to hamper the market growth. Chemically synthesized esters are petroleum derivative hence volatility in crude oil prices is expected to hamper the market growth. Complex processing and high production cost of ester production for specific application may inhibit the market growth.
Niche applications of esters such as solvency, thickening and bio-diesel are expected to provide immense opportunities for the players in this market. Fatty acids derived bio-diesel can act as an alternative to conventional crude oil. Additionally, increasing popularity of specialty and natural esters from personal care products due to their advantages are expected to become major opportunity in the near future.
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest market for esters in terms of consumption and production; owing to the factors such as rapid growth in industrialization and availability of raw materials, have increased production capacity in the developing countries such as China and India. Demand for fatty esters in cosmetics and personal care products have surpassed the demand from developed regions. Additionally, demand from lubricants and textile industry is expected to drive the market for esters in this region. Asia Pacific was followed by North America in terms of consumption owing to demand from various applications. Personal care, lubricant and polyester industry are expected to be major driving factors for esters demand in this region. Demand for vegetable oil based esters is expected to drive the market for esters in Europe.
Global esters market is highly fragmented with few major international companies in the market. There are large number of small scale manufacturers in China and as well as in other developing countries. Some of the key players in the esters market include Esterchem Ltd., AOC, DAK Americas LLC, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Reliance Industries, Toray, Teijin, The Dow Chemical Company, Du Pont, Huntsman Corporation, Kolon Industries, Bayer AG, Ashland Performance Chemicals among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World Request for customization of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2588. This report provides comprehensive analysis of:
• Market growth drivers
• Factors limiting market growth
• Current market trends
• Market structure
• Market projections for upcoming years This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter's five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis. Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
• It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA/Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12079241.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]