Nicaragua Mobile and Fixed Telecommunications and Pay-TV Market report 2014: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f6p7l/nicaragua) has announced the addition of the "Nicaragua: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market" report to their offering.
Nicaragua: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market,', offers a precise, incisive profile of Nicaragua's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Nicaraguan market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Nicaragua in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Nicaragua.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Nicaragua's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The telecommunications market in Nicaragua will generate an estimated $794m in service revenue in 2014, 12.5% more than in 2013, with mobile voice and data services contributing 73% of the total.
- Spectrum awarded in 2013 to a new operator, Xinwei, will contribute to raising the availability of mobile telephone and broadband services in the country and accelerate LTE network deployment.
- Estimates that total mobile subscriptions in Nicaragua will increase at a 4.7% CAGR from 2014 to 2019, leaving the country with 8.6m subscriptions and a 132% penetration rate at the end of the period. The CAGR will be the second highest in Latin America due to the positive impact Xinwei will have on the market as a whole.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Regional context
4. Economic, demographic and political context
5. Regulatory environment
6. Demand profile
7. Service evolution
8. Competitive landscape
9. Major market players
10. Segment analysis
11. Mobile services
12. Fixed services
14. Identifying opportunities
- Claro Nicaragua
- Movistar Nicaragua
- Yota Nicaragua
- Sky Nicaragua
- Qualy TV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f6p7l/nicaragua
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=3f6p7l)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]