A partner of Global Convergence Solutions (GCS), IVR Technologies (News - Alert) has recently introduced a prepaid card starter kit for carriers looking for a comprehensive, low cost, next generation solution.
IVR Technologies, a software development company in the SIP space for Voice over IP enhanced services and real-time billing services, has introduced the Talking SIP (News - Alert) Starter Kit: A solution for next generation SIP-based networks bringing the network to life. The starter kit includes the Talking SIP application and media building server in one package.
As a fully integrated application, media and billing server, Talking SIP communicates directly with industry leading softswitches, gateways, IADs and IP phones. It also provides enhanced service applications to the network along with real-time prepaid, postpaid and multi-level billing models with real-time call cut off and billing.
The starter kit, only available for a limited time, offers an affordable introduction into the calling card market with a platform that has carrier-grade quality and scalability. Highlights of the Talking SIP App features include:
- Support for physical and virtual calling cards
- Support for PINLESS prepaid and virtual web-based services
- Up to 999 speed dials per account
- 127 system, account/PIN generation, ASR, gross profit, fraud, billing, rating and routing reports
- Secure management console
- Service charge module for daily, weekly, monthly and annual billing
- Unlimited rate decks, rate schedules, and route groups for time of day, day of week rating
- Support for many of the leading voice codecs
- Tandem switching for wholesale single stage dialing
- Redirect application for local and toll free numbers
The Talking SIP Prepaid Calling Card Platform Starter Kit is Talking SIP software license capable of processing over 500,000 minutes per month with unlimited subscribers. It also has Calling Card, Tandem Switching, Termination, Credit Card Recharge, and Voucher Recharge Service. The Starter Kit offers a customizable end-user Web interface and a technical support and upgrade package as well.
This promotion includes IVR Technologies’ turnkey, end-user Web portal and e-commerce store that allows subscribers to sign up for services via the Web for account self-management. IVR Technologies also includes a Telephony Management Interface for secure system and account management, reporting and portioning to host white-label providers.
The Talking SIP Starter Kit includes everything you need to launch your prepaid calling card service, so click here to learn more today!
Edited by Rich Steeves