25th Annual Top 50 Outbound Teleservices Agencies Ranking Announced by Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine
March 10, 2010
Norwalk, CT (March 10, 2010) Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC (News - Alert)), a global integrated media company, today announced the outbound winners of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine's Silver Anniversary Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking. Customer Interaction Solutions has been the preeminent publication in call center, CRM and teleservices industries since 1982.
The 2010 Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking recognizes the top inbound and outbound teleservices agencies, both domestic and international, as well as interactive inbound, as measured by the amount of billable teleservices minutes companies completed during the past year.
"The Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking offers our readers the most honest and reliable ranking of companies. It is truly the benchmark for choosing large-size, large-capacity teleservices agencies," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. "These companies that we recognized have demonstrated to the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions that they are the largest outsourced call center providers in the industry."
Winners of the Top 50 Teleservices Agencies have met the stringent criteria set by the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions. Billable minutes were verified by the editors for accuracy and reliability.
The Top 50 Outbound Teleservices Agencies Rankings are published in the March 2010 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine. Inbound and interactive winners will be featured in the April 2010 issue.
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
OUTBOUND Top 50 Teleservices Agency Ranking
Category A - U.S. Domestic
1. Teleperformance USA (Salt Lake City, UT)
2. GC Services Limited Partnership (Houston, TX)
3. LiveOps (Santa Clara, CA (News - Alert))
4. Americall Group, Inc. (Naperville, IL), a Teleperformance (News - Alert)Company
5. Global Contact Services LLC (Salisbury, NC)
6. DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ)
7. PCCW (Hong Kong) & Influent (Dublin, OH)
8. Sitel Operating Corporation (Nashville, TN)
9. TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL)
10. Teleservices Direct (Indianapolis, IN)
11. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
12. PRC Global Contact Management Solutions (Plantation, FL)
13. Thomas L. Cardella & Associates (Cedar Rapids, IA)
14. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA)
15. Charlton (Madison, WI)
16. Synergy Solutions, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ)
17. Ameridial, Inc. (North Canton, OH)
18. O'Currance, Inc. (Draper, VT)
19. The Results Companies (Dania Beach, FL)
20. AnswerNet (Willow Grove, PA)
21. American Customer Care, Inc. (Bristol, CT)
22. Hamilton Contact Center Services (Aurora, NE)
23. 121 Direct Response (Philadelphia, PA)
24. Accent Marketing Services (Jeffersonville, IN)
25. Greene, an RMG Direct Company (Lincolnshire, IL)
26. Affinitas Corporation (Omaha, NE)
27. VXI Global Solutions (Los Angeles, CA)
28. Ansafone Contact Centers (Santa Ana, CA)
29. The Connection (Burnsville, MN)
30. InService America (Forest, VA)
31. Telerx (Horsham, PA)
Category B - INTERNATIONAL
1. Teleperformance Group (Paris, France)
2. Teleperformance USA (Salt Lake City, UT) a TelePerformance Company
3. Sitel Operating Corporation (Nashville, TN)
4. PCCW (Hong Kong) & Influent (Dublin, OH)
5. Telvista, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
6. Listen Up Espanol (Portland, ME)
7. Global Contact Services LLC (Salisbury, NC)
8. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA)
9. Americall Group, Inc. (Naperville, IL), a TelePerformance Company
10. Voxdata (Montreal, QC)
11. VXI Global Solutions (Los Angeles, CA)
12. 24-7 Intouch (Regina, SK)
13. The Results Companies (Dania Beach, FL)
14. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
15. Teleservices Direct (Indianapolis, IN)
About Customer Interaction Solutions
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper. CIS has served as THE leading publication in helping the industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. CIS reaches more than 250,000 readers every month. Please visit www.cismag.com.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global integrated media company helping our clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, and NGN magazines. TMCnet, TMC's Web site, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMCnet is read by two million unique visitors each month on average worldwide, according to Webtrends. TMCnet has ranked within the top 3,500 in Quantcast's (News - Alert)Top U.S. sites, placing TMCnet in the nation's top .03% most visited Web sites. In addition, TMC produces INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO (ITEXPO); 4GWE Conference and M2M Evolution (in conjunction with Crossfire Media); Digium|Asterisk World (in conjunction with Digium (News - Alert)); and Smart Grid Summit (in conjunction with Intelligent Communication Partners). For more information about TMC, visit http://tmcnet.com/.
TMC also serves technology professionals with industry-specific Web sites: IT.TMCnet.com, 4G-wirelessevolution.TMCnet.com, M2M Evolution.com, Smart-Grid.TMCnet.com, Smart Products Ecosystem, Robotics.TMCnet.com, Cable.TMCnet.com, Satellite.TMCnet.com, Green.TMCnet.com, Healthcare.TMCnet.com, and Education.TMCnet.com.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
Tel: 203-852-6800 x228
Edited by Stefania Viscusi
Article comments powered by