Research and Markets: Mobile VoIP 2012: Mobile Operators Provide a Guarded Embrace Explores the Emerging Market for Business Mobile VoIP and Provides Forecasts
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phknpv/mobile_voip_2012) has announced the addition of the "Mobile VoIP 2012: Mobile Operators Provide a Guarded Embrace" report to their offering.
Driven by increased smartphone penetration and a growing breadth of offerings, mobile VoIP usage is on the rise. As the addressable market increases with smartphone penetration a greater number of providers are introducing services, including a growing handful of mobile operators that are beginning to embrace mobile VoIP. This report explores the emerging market for business mobile VoIP and provides forecasts of the worldwide business mobile VoIP users segmented by implementation type as well as the associated revenue opportunity.
With this report clients can:
- Determine which region will have the largest concentration of VoIP users.
- Develop both short and long term marketing plans based on current and future usage forecasts.
- Understand the market drivers and barriers to adoption.
- Create targeted product roadmaps based on specific regional market forecasts.
Details are included for:
- Definition and discussion of mobile VoIP.
- Discussion of the broad spectrum of mobile VoIP industry participants including start-ups, online VoIP providers, mobile virtual network operators, mobile virtual network enablers, and the mobile operators themselves.
- The breadth of mobile VoIP solutions and analysis of key providers.
- Elements impeding and promoting the adoption of mobile VoIP.
- Discussion of underlying markets including smartphone adoption and 3G/4G services.
- Regional Forecasts of worldwide mobile VoIP subscribers, usage, and revenues.
- 3 Mobile
- Verizon Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phknpv/mobile_voip_2012
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=phknpv)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]