Business owners across the nation are looking for ways to cut cost, and the process of reevaluating their business phone system is providing them with that opportunity.
Hosted VoIP solutions have been recognized as the answer. Peter Radizeski, president of RAD-INFO (News - Alert), Inc., and frequent blogger for TMCnet said, “Hosted PBX is gaining share in this economic turmoil because it increases business productivity and it saves money. With Hosted PBX (News - Alert), there isn't a large capital outlay for a PBX phone system, nor is there a maintenance contract to keep that PBX up and running.”
Thinking Phone Networks, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS (News - Alert)) provider, offers C3Voice, a hosted PBX service that eliminates the cost and complexity of a premise-based system. Since the PBX is located centrally within the company’s distributed network, it provides a reliable, scalable voice platform with unique integration possibilities across the entire C3 (News - Alert) Suite.
The company was founded by industry veterans who understood these problems first hand, from managing sales, support, and services teams across several successful companies.
Launched in mid-October, C3 is the industry’s first solution combining customer communications with customer management applications on a single hosted platform. It is also the first and only hosted service platform that leverages advanced analytics to provide a coherent view of customer interactions including voice, instant messaging, e-mail, Web, sales and support activity. With C3, managers can make fully informed business decisions.
Thinking Phone Networks C3Voice hosted PBX service is one hosted PBX solution that can help your business slash phone costs and increase productivity. Complied by FreedomVOICE (News - Alert), here are ways you can help your business grow:
1. Switch to VoIP: No matter what your industry, call costs for business VoIP service is significantly cheaper than call costs for analog phone service. According to Jay Schukoske, President of Beach Associates Inc, Beach Associates saved over 50 percent by switching to VoIP.
2. Use a Hosted PBX Service: Your phone equipment no longer has to be physically located on site. By switching to a VoIP PBX provider it allows businesses to eliminate large expenses associated with purchasing an onsite phone system. The only equipment that needs to be purchased with a hosted solution is the VoIP enabled phones.
3. Reduce Staff: If you’re using a hosted VoIP PBX system, then all IT support, maintenance and upgrades will be handled by your solution provider. This will allow you to reduce your staff and cut costs in IT. But making use of a PBX also lets you reduce staff in the administrative department. After setting up an automated attendant greeting and automatic call transfer, customers will be easily routed to your line without the assistance of a live employee. This means you’ll be able to eliminate the phone receptionist position, of course, if you want to. Hosted PBX services are very flexible and can typically be set up however is best for your company.
4. Avoid System Software Maintenance: Forget purchasing upgraded firmware for your phones. Hosted VoIP PBX providers regularly update your VoIP phones so that you don’t need to. You’ll love having the latest features on a consistent basis. With a traditional PBX, it’s virtually impossible to upgrade to new features and functionality without a forklift to haul out your old system and replace it with the new.
5. Growth Made Easy: A hosted PBX solution allows you to add or remove phones at will. This means you don’t need to purchase a fixed large phone system in hopes of growth. Instead, you can simply order a new line when the time is right. If for some reason you experience a loss in employees, canceling a line is just as easy.
Click here to read the second part of this article.
For more information on Thinking Phone Networks, please visit their Website or check out their Hosted PBX channel on TMCnet.