Norwalk, CT – December 4, 2013 – TMC today announced key highlights for the upcoming Wearable Tech Expo, a premier event that focuses on the present and future of wearable technology innovations, companies and trends. The two day event, held December 10-11, 2013, at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, will bring together developers, designers, executives and experts in wearable tech to discuss the burgeoning market in great detail.
With keynote speakers and panel experts from companies that include adidas, Fullpower, Plantronics (News - Alert), Vuzix and more, attendees can expect to gain deep insight on all aspects of deployment and use of wearable technologies. The event will have a special focus on augmented reality, M2M, smart innovations, startups and use cases in enterprise, fashion, gaming, healthcare, sports and more. The full conference agenda includes the following sessions:
- The State of Wearable Technology
- A Next Generation Perspective on Wearable Technology Products
- The Smart Watch Phenomenon- Extraordinarily Useful or Simply Marketing Hype?
- Quantifying Yourself- Do All Those Wearable Device Health Details and Graphs Really Make a Difference to Your Health?
- Enterprise Wearable Technology
- Vanity or Vogue—A Vuzix View of the Smart Glasses Revolution
- Creating a Wearable Tech Business from the Ground Up
- Wearable Tech and Your Brain Waves- Really Useful Devices or Possibly Dangerous Toys?
- Fashion Technology and WT Design- Endless Possibilities
- Augmented Reality and a Hands-Free World
- Advanced Wearable Tech Hardware and Software
- Smart Materials- It’s Not Just the Toy, It’s what the Toy is Made of that Counts as Well
- Will Wearable Technology Prove Itself to be a Sustainable $50 Billion Market?
- Wearable Technology in the Entertainment Industry
- Making Sense of Google (News - Alert) Glass- Unsustainable Phenomenon or the Real Future?
Additionally, attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear, touch and see the future of wearable tech at the Demo Forum. Taking place on Tuesday, December 10, a select group of companies will showcase their latest wearable innovations, and the best presentations will be awarded in categories such as Best Device, Best Application, Audience Choice and more.
“The wearable technology market is continuing to grow the attention of entrepreneurs and experts from all types of industries,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Wearable Tech Expo brings these key players together to help them define wearable technology, uncover new opportunities and partnerships, and look ahead to what’s possible in the future.”
Wearable Tech Expo is supported by Platinum Sponsor PLT Labs; Gold Sponsors HZO, Pivothead and Revolutionary Tracker; and Silver Sponsors Clothing+, Ellisys, Freescale (News - Alert) and Sensoplex.
Registration is now open for Wearable Tech Expo. For more information on registering for Wearable Tech Expo, please contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsoring or advertising packages for Wearable Tech Expo should contact TMC’s Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Wearable Tech Expo news, updates and information, follow on Twitter (News - Alert) at @WearableTechCon.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk (News - Alert) World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ryan Sartor
Wearable Tech World Home