Wearable Tech Expo Reveals Lineup of Expert Keynotes, including Fullpower CEO Phillippe Kahn
Norwalk, CT – December 3, 2013 – TMC (News - Alert) today announced its outstanding lineup of keynotes scheduled to present at Wearable Tech Expo, held December 10-11, 2013, at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City. Keynotes for the event are comprised of the leading experts in wearable technology, and include executives from adidas, Fullpower, Plantronics, Vuzix and TMC. Together these speakers will deliver a unique program that focuses on the present and future of wearable technology innovations, companies and trends.
The Wearable Tech Expo will explore topics that include augmented reality, M2M, smart innovations, startups and use cases in enterprise, fashion, gaming, healthcare, sports and more. Attendees will enjoy special programming from the following event keynotes:
- Phillippe Kahn, CEO, Fullpower: Kahn is a technology innovator and entrepreneur and a wearable technology pioneer with the MotionX 24/7 technology platform that is at the core of solutions by Nike and Jawbone among others. He will speak on Tuesday, December 10 at 9:00 am on “A Next Generation Perspective on Wearable Technology Products.”
- Paul Gaudio, vice president, adidas Interactive: Gaudio leads the creation, development and operations of new end-to-end interactive businesses. He will present on Wednesday, December 11 at 8:45 am in his keynote focused on building a deeper connections to consumers through interactive services.
- Cary Bran (News - Alert), senior director of innovation and new ventures, Plantronics: Bran leads the research and development of next generation software and device concepts and products, including efforts to deliver integrations between wearable devices and the next generation of web browsers. He will present on Wednesday, December 11 at 9:15 am in his keynote that will look at approaches to integrating wearable tech into modern communication software.
- Dan Cui, VP, business development, Vuzix: Cui is focused on introducing leading-edge technology and products into new markets on a global basis. He will present on Tuesday, December 10 at 1:15 pm on “Vanity or Vogue—A Vuzix View of the Smart Glasses Revolution (News - Alert).”
- Rich Tehrani, CEO, group editor-in-chief, conference chairman, TMC: Tehrani has guided TMC's ascension and evolution from a print publishing and trade show company focused exclusively on voice/data convergence and computer telephony integration (CTI) markets, into a media powerhouse covering all of today's most important technologies such as Wearable Tech, Wireless/Mobile, Cloud Computing, IP Communications, Machine-to-Machine communications and more. He will deliver the conference’s opening keynote on Tuesday, December 10 at 8:45 am on “The State of Wearable Technology.”
“I am honored to speak alongside such an influential group of experts from the wearable technology industry. The keynotes scheduled for Wearable Tech Expo represent a broad range of market segments, and are sure to deliver an exciting, comprehensive program to accommodate our attendees’ interests,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
Wearable Tech Expo is supported by Platinum Sponsor PLT Labs; Gold Sponsors HZO, Pivothead and Revolutionary Tracker; and Silver Sponsors Clothing+, Ellisys, Freescale and Sensoplex.
Registration is now open for Wearable Tech Expo. For more information on registering for Wearable Tech Expo, please contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsoring or advertising packages for Wearable Tech Expo should contact TMC’s Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Wearable Tech Expo news, updates and information, follow on Twitter (News - Alert) at @WearableTechCon.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum (News - Alert) Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Cassandra Tucker
Wearable Tech World Home