Leading wearable technology experts join New York City event this July
Norwalk, Conn—May 15, 2014—TMC today announced the latest lineup of sponsors for Wearable Tech Conference & Expo, held July 23-24, 2014, at The Javits Center in New York City. The event will focus on the latest wearable technology devices and trends and will explore the growing market of wearable tech products and services.
“Wearable tech has quickly become a very unique and lucrative segment within the technology industry. Wearable Tech Conference & Expo will continue to bring industry leaders together to explore the current market and its future impact,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Our event sponsors are among the most innovative companies in the industry and we look forward to hearing their insight and best practices.”
The current list of companies sponsoring the Wearable Tech Conference & Expo includes:
- Deloitte (News - Alert) is a brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL").
- Chetu is a global provider of high-quality and cost-effective information technology services. Chetu offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Content Boost, a product of TMC’s Custom Publishing division, is designed to amplify company’s sales. This program allows companies to leverage TMC’s arsenal of experienced editorial, marketing, social media and design talent to produce high-quality, engaging and customized content for companies.
- Freescale (News - Alert) is a leader in embedded processing solutions for the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microcontrollers and microprocessors to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity, their technologies are fueling the next great wave of innovation.
- HZO’s WaterBlock™ is a uniquely hydrophobic and invisible nanocoating that protects whatever it is applied to from the harmful effects of contaminating particles, humidity and—of course—water. WaterBlock is cutting-edge technology that protects valuables from splashes, spills and even submersion.
- Jetta is a leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in the toy industry. Founded in 1977, it has been dedicated to serving their customers and business partners in realizing their innovative product concepts and developing the best quality products in the market.
Wearable Tech Conference & Expo is also supported by Event Sponsor I am Digital.
Registration for Wearable Tech Conference & Expo is now open. For more information please contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for Wearable Tech Expo should contact TMC's Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Wearable Tech Expo news, updates and information, follow on Twitter at @WearableTechCon.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony (News - Alert). TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Currency 2.0; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum (News - Alert) Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST (News - Alert)) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle
Wearable Tech World Home