Norwalk, CT (March 19, 2010) Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC (News - Alert)), a global integrated media company, today announced the inbound winners of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine's Silver Anniversary Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking. Customer Interaction Solutions has been the preeminent publication in call center, CRM and teleservices industries since 1982.
The 2010 Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking recognizes the top inbound and outbound teleservices agencies, both domestic and international, as well as interactive inbound, as measured by the amount of billable teleservices minutes companies completed during the past year.
"The Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking offers our readers the most honest and reliable ranking of companies. It is truly the benchmark for choosing large-size, large-capacity teleservices agencies," said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), CEO, TMC. "These companies that we recognized have demonstrated to the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions that they are the largest outsourced call center providers in the industry."
Winners of the Top 50 Teleservices Agencies have met the stringent criteria set by the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions. Billable minutes were verified by the editors for accuracy and reliability.
The Top 50 Interactive Teleservices Agencies Rankings are published in the April 2010 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine. Interactive winners will also be featured in the April 2010 issue. Outbound winners are published in the March 2010 issue.
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Inbound Top 50 Teleservices Agency Ranking
CATEGORY A - U.S. DOMESTIC
1. Teleperformance USA (Salt Lake City, UT)
2. Sitel Operating Corporation (Nashville, TN)
3. PRC Global Contact Management (Plantation, FL)
4. LiveOps (Santa Clara, CA (News - Alert))
5. GC Services Limited Partnership (Houston, TX)
6. Accent Marketing Services (Jeffersonville, IN)
7. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA)
8. DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ)
9. The Connection (Burnsville, MN)
10. VXI Global Solutions (Los Angeles, CA)
11. Telerx (Horsham, PA)
12. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
13. American Customer Care, Inc. (Bristol, CT)
14. Synergy Solutions, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ)
15. The Results Companies (Dania Beach, CA)
16. AnswerNet (Willow Grove, PA)
17. Charlton (Madison, WI)
18. Affinitas Corporation (Omaha, NE)
19. PCCW (Hong Kong) & Influent (Dublin, OH)
20. Hamilton Contact Center Services (Aurora, NE)
21. Ameridial (North Canton, OH)
22. Ansafone Contact Centers (Santa Ana, CA)
23. TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL)
24. Americall Group, Inc. (Naperville, IL), a TelePerformance Company
25. Thomas L. Cardella & Associates (Cedar Rapids, IA)
26. InService America (Forest, VA)
27. XO Interactive (Beaverton, OR)
28. Global Contact Services LLC (Salisbury, NC)
29. Teleservices Direct (Indianapolis, IN)
30. 121 Direct Response (Philadelphia, PA)
31. O'Currance, Inc. (Draper, VT)
CATEGORY B - INTERNATIONAL
1. Teleperformance Group (Paris, France)
2. Sitel Operating Corporation (Nashville, TN)
3. Teleperformance USA (Salt Lake City, UT)
4. PCCW (Hong Kong) & Influent (Dublin, OH)
5. Telvista Inc. (Dallas, TX)
6. The Results Companies (Dania Beach, CA)
7. VXI Global Solutions (Los Angeles, CA)
8. Skybridge Marketing Group (Greenfield, MN)
9. 24-7 Intouch (Regina, SK)
10. Voxdata (Montreal, QC)
11. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA)
12. Telerx (Horsham, PA)
13. Accent Marketing Services (Jeffersonville, IN)
About Customer Interaction Solutions
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper. CIS has served as THE leading publication in helping the industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. CIS reaches more than 250,000 readers every month. Please visit www.cismag.com.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, and NGN magazines. TMCnet, TMC's Web site, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMCnet is read by two million unique visitors each month on average worldwide, according to Webtrends. TMCnet has ranked within the top 3,500 in Quantcast (News - Alert)'s Top U.S. sites, placing TMCnet in the nation's top .03% most visited Web sites. In addition, TMC produces INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO (ITEXPO); 4GWE Conference and M2M Evolution (in conjunction with Crossfire Media); Digium|Asterisk World (in conjunction with Digium (News - Alert)); and Smart Grid Summit (in conjunction with Intelligent Communication Partners).
TMC also serves technology professionals with industry-specific Web sites: IT.TMCnet.com, 4G-wirelessevolution.TMCnet.com, M2M Evolution.com, Smart-Grid.TMCnet.com, Smart Products Ecosystem, Robotics.TMCnet.com, Cable.TMCnet.com, Satellite.TMCnet.com, Green.TMCnet.com, Healthcare.TMCnet.com, and Education.TMCnet.com.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
Tel: 203-852-6800 x228
email: [email protected]
Edited by Kelly McGuire