Call Center Services Featured Article
2009 Top 50 Outbound Teleservices Agencies Ranking Announced by Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine
March 06, 2009
Norwalk, CT (March 6, 2009) Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC (News - Alert)), a global integrated media company, today announced the outbound winners of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s Twenty-Fourth Annual Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking. Customer Interaction Solutions has been the preeminent publication in call center, CRM and teleservices industries since 1982.
The 2009 Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking recognizes the top inbound and outbound teleservices agencies, both domestic and international, well as interactive inbound, as measured by the amount of billable teleservices minutes companies completed during the past year.
“The Top 50 Teleservices Agencies list offers our readers the most credible and verifiable ranking of companies. It is truly the benchmark for choosing large-size teleservices agencies,” said Nadji Tehrani, Executive Group Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Customer Interaction Solutions.
Winners of the Top 50 Teleservices Agencies have met the stringent criteria set by the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions. Billable minutes were verified by the editors for accuracy and reliability.
The Top 50 Outbound Teleservices Agencies Rankings are published in the March 2009 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine. Inbound winners will be featured in the April 2009 issue.
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
OUTBOUND Top 50 Teleservices Agency Ranking
1. Millennium Teleservices LLC (Edison, NJ) †
2. Teleperformance USA (Salt Lake City, UT) †
3. GC Services Limited Partnership (Houston, TX) *
4. ACS (News - Alert) Inc. (Dallas, TX) * †
5. Americall Group, Inc. (Naperville, IL), a Teleperformance Company †
6. DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ) *
7. Influent (News - Alert) (Dublin, OH) * †
8. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE) * †
9. Charlton (Madison, WI)
10. Teleservices Direct (Indianapolis, IN)
11. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA) †
12. Synergy Solutions, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ) *
13. OKS Ameridial (North Canton, OH)
14. Telvista, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
15. American Customer Care (News - Alert), Inc. (Bristol, CT)
16. AnswerNet (Willow Grove, PA) *
17. eTelecare (News - Alert) Global Solutions (Scottsdale, AZ) * †
18. RDI Marketing Services (Cincinnati, OH) *
19. Hamilton Contact Center Services (Aurora, NE)
20. Thomas L. Cardella & Associates (Cedar Rapids, IA) *
21. NCO Customer Management (Horsham, PA) * †
22. 121 Direct Response (Philadelphia, PA)
23. Greene, an RMG Direct Company (Lincolnshire, IL)
24. Power Direct (Cleveland, OH)
25. TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL)
26. APAC Customer Services, Inc. (Bannockburn, IL) *
27. The Connection (Burnsville, MN) *
28. InService America (Forest, VA)
29. Telerx (Horsham, PA) *
30. Affina (Peoria, IL) *
31. O'Currance, Inc. (Draper, UT)
32. Alta Resources (Neenah, WI) *
Category B — INTERNATIONAL
1. Teleperformance Group (Paris, France)
2. Teleperformance USA (Salt Lake City, UT) a Teleperformance Company
3. NCO Customer Management (Horsham, PA) *
4. eTelecare Global Solutions (Scottsdale, AZ) *
5. ACS Inc. (Dallas, TX) *
6. Influent (Dublin, OH) *
7. Americall Group, Inc. (Naperville, IL), a Teleperformance Company
8. Voxdata (Toronto, ON)
9. IMC Teleperformance (Seoul, KR)
10. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA)
11. Millennium Teleservices LLC (Edison, NJ)
12. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE) *
13. 24-7 Intouch (Regina, SK)
About Customer Interaction Solutions
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper. CIS has served as THE leading publication in helping the industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. CIS reaches more than 250,000 readers every month. Please visit www.cismag.com.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global integrated media company, helping our clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, and NGN Magazine. TMCnet, TMC's Web site, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMCnet is visited by two to three million unique visitors each month worldwide, according to Webtrends. Ranked 2,724 by Quantcast, TMCnet is the leading communications and technology Web sites in the US. In addition, TMC produces ITEXPO, 4GWE Conference, Digium|Asterisk World and Communications Developer Conference.
TMC also recently launched new industry-specific Web sites: IT.TMCnet.com, Cable.TMCnet.com, Robotics.TMCnet.com, Satellite.TMCnet.com, Green.TMCnet.com.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
Edited by Tim Gray
More on Call Center Software »
community comments powered by