Call Center Services Featured Article
FREE WEBINAR: CRM and Life Sciences/Pharma: Proving Strategic Value with CRM Analytics
April 01, 2009
TMC (News - Alert) is bringing you yet another free Webinar on Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT. Register Now!
With an increasingly competitive marketplace, rising costs and a tightly-regulated business environment with strict government compliance rules, today’s Life Science and Pharmaceutical organizations face ever-rising pressures to provide safe, effective, affordable and accessible options for their consumers. In this Webinar, you’ll learn how Life Science and Pharmaceutical organizations are leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to increase profitability by improving their sales and marketing effectiveness.
Join hosts Infinity Info Systems, the leading provider of CRM and Business Intelligence (BI) software and services, and Microsoft (News - Alert) to find out how CRM and BI solutions have helped some of the world’s leading Life Science and Pharmaceutical organizations to gather, store and analyze critical sales, marketing and R&D data and help make more accurate and informed business decisions about partnering, profiling, case management, sales management and sampling.
What will attendees learn?
Specifically, you will discover how Infinity Info Systems’ Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution for Life Sciences has helped organizations:
- Improve internal coordination between Sales and Marketing to boost prescriber share and consumer preference
- Effectively manage relationships across your organization, including Physicians, Key Opinion Leaders, Partners, etc.
- Streamline “on-the-road” sales management / call planning / territory planning for sales reps
- Understand key metrics of market potential, product sales and selling efforts, such as the number of prescriptions doctors are writing and why
- Enforce timely and accurate compliance regulation, and tracks legal requirements to monitor the dispensing of samples/capturing sampling information /track all physician interaction in real-time
Who should attend?
Sales, Marketing and R&D Managers of Life Sciences/HealthCare Organizations
IT Managers of Life Sciences/HealthCare Organizations
Presenters will be Lauren Trotta, Senior Account Executive, Life Sciences Specialist, Infinity Info Systems; Mike Hammons Business Intelligence Practice Leader, Infinity Info Systems; Zach Hector Microsoft Worldwide Pharma Industry Solutions Manager, Microsoft Corp. and TMC moderator Erik K Linask Group Managing Editor, TMCnet.
Click here for more information or to register!
Jessica Kostek is a channel editor for TMCnet, covering VoIP, CRM, call center and wireless technologies. To read more of Jessica’s articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Jessica Kostek
More on Call Center Software »
community comments powered by