The Allot (News - Alert) family of IP service optimization devices offers an innovative and intelligent approach to policy-powered bandwidth management on broadband networks. A leader in IP service optimization and revenue generation solutions based on deep packet inspection (DPI), announced the launch of the Allot NetEnforcer AC-10000.
The Allot NetEnforcer AC-10000 is built for service provider and large enterprise networks and will enable network managers to reduce CapEx and OpEx by maximizing network utilization and guarantee user/subscriber QoE through the improved management of bandwidth intensive applications.
"We are delighted with the release of the new AC-10000, which further expands Allot's position into high end networks. With throughput up to 20Gbps and deep packet inspection technology, it exceeds the demanding requirements of our high end customers. We anticipate considerable interest in this product in the coming year," stated Ian Kilpatrick, Chairman of Wick Hill Group.
Allot NetEnforcer AC-10000's characteristics include:
- Network-wide granular visibility at both the application and subscriber level through the precise identification of hundreds of Internet protocols and applications
- "Pay as you grow" deployment enabling network managers to add throughput whenever required, thereby reducing initial deployment outlay
- Compatibility with both 1GE and 10GE network infrastructure enabling easy migration between the two environments
- Fast and accurate troubleshooting and capacity planning; accurate service control per subscriber
- Robust, carrier-class architecture
"This latest addition to the NetEnforcer product line is intended to answer the market need for a more robust and scalable bandwidth management device. Bandwidth intensive applications such as P2P, video streaming and online gaming are driving the need for a high performance management solution with cost-reducing capabilities," commented Andrei Elefant, Vice President of Marketing and Product Management at Allot Communications.
"The Allot NetEnforcer AC-10000 series is designed to meet these requirements and enable an improvement in subscriber and user quality of experience (QoE) making the internet experience more enjoyable, more personal and more consistent," Elefant continued.
The Allot NetEnforcer AC-10000 is now commercially available. For more information about Allot Communications check out their Website or learn more about them on their Bandwidth Management channel on TMCnet.Jessica Kostek is a channel editor for TMCnet, covering VoIP, CRM, call center and wireless technologies. To read more of Jessica’s articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Jessica Kostek